psychic baloney

kyska

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple test for those of us that can predict the future, how many posts will this thread runs to ? .................. i predict 78 :good:

:lol:

Now that would depend on how quickly anyone introduces extermination of cats, any theme reckoned to be racist or any suggestion that anyone has been unfairly excluded from the site ........ oops!, probably gone too far

My youngest daughter is four next month. On mothers day she asked me where my mum is ( she was killed in an accident when I was eleven ). While I tried to think of the best way to tell a small person about death my daughter calmly said " it's ok daddy, she's happy and can see me playing. Who is the black dog next to her ?"

I have one photo of my mum, on her wedding day. The dog we had was a black lab many years after the photo obviously. children have the innocence to see things in an unjaded way we don't ?

My youngest daughter is four next month. On mothers day she asked me where my mum is ( she was killed in an accident when I was eleven ). While I tried to think of the best way to tell a small person about death my daughter calmly said " it's ok daddy, she's happy and can see me playing. Who is the black dog next to her ?"

I have one photo of my mum, on her wedding day. The dog we had was a black lab many years after the photo obviously. children have the innocence to see things in an unjaded way we don't ?

;)

:)

That would put a shiver down my back

Animals can sense impending weather changes through superior hearing and sense of smell, having said that they also appear to see the good or bad in people, I'll never forget a customer who couldn't wait to buy off me simply because their dog was all over me from the get go, they literally said they trust him more than their own first impressions.

It's odd, she just randomly comes out with things there's no way she could know. I never talk about my childhood, have no family other than my children. Yet she says things that make me catch my breath.

I lost my daughter when she was three and things happend (that I still cant explain) for many months after !

Animals can sense impending weather changes through superior hearing and sense of smell, having said that they also appear to see the good or bad in people, I'll never forget a customer who couldn't wait to buy off me simply because their dog was all over me from the get go, they literally said they trust him more than their own first impressions.

I remember being in W Australia and there was a beach where dolphins would come in to swim (and be fed) with anyone who felt like it, noticeably the dolphins would be much more friendly towards children and handicapped people

Edited by islandgun

Today I sitting on the van with door open and my foot resting on the door compartment whilst on the phone to a chap in Travis Perkins giving me a quote. Whilst I was reeling off what I needed a price for I doodled a cube just above my knee without really thinking about what I was doing. I get home and whilst laying on the floor playing with little one, my GF said is that a square you've drawn on your knee to which I replied yes. She proceeded to pull up her leggings on the same leg my square was on to reveal the same cube on her knee which she doodled also whilst on the phone today. Psychic interlinking or coincidence?

Edited by winnie&bezza

There are a lot of things in the animal world we just accept as instinct but can't explain. Before the tsunami the elephants left the beach area two days before. How does a spider know how to spin a web? How do salmon find their way back to the exact river they were spawned in?

How does my OH know what I am thinking?

Walk across a field with a shotgun but no cartridges and the pigeons will fly straight over your head. Load the gun and they fly round you giving you a wide berth

Edited by Vince Green

I have always been convinced that we only use about 50% of the brain power we have. I think we have all had that feeling someone is looking at us,to turn and meet eye to eye, explain that. Just consider how much information your brain stores and never gets overloaded. You, like me might have difficulty in finding it but it is still there. At 76yrs I can still remember occurences when I was about 4yrs of age and sometimes cannot pull up someones name I met ten minutes ago :-( Your profession also helps in making judgements on people. Both my wife and I were serving police officers and we are pretty good at judging character ... not just criminal... but overall character and I think a teacher would have a similar aptitude to children. BUT, heh!! we get it very wrong on occasion and are pleasantly and sometimes unpleasantly surprised.

Today I sitting on the van with door open and my foot resting on the door compartment whilst on the phone to a chap in Travis Perkins giving me a quote. Whilst I was reeling off what I needed a price for I doodled a cube just above my knee without really thinking about what I was doing. I get home and whilst laying on the floor playing with little one, my GF said is that a square you've drawn on your knee to which I replied yes. She proceeded to pull up her leggings on the same leg my square was on to reveal the same cube on her knee which she doodled also whilst on the phone today. Psychic interlinking or coincidence?

thats a hell of a coincidence !

Coincidence. Just because the odds of an event happening are long it does not mean that when the event happens there is any miraculous connotation to it.

I like to think there's more to it than coincidence but when she started going on about it's a sign we are meant to together forever etc etc I strictly said COINCIDENCE haha