25,000 Feet Without A Parachute!

Danger-Mouse

It's pretty damn impressive to be fair. Mental.

I figured that the guys falling with him might be in some form of radio contact and if it went badly wrong they might be able to help. But they have to pull way before him so he really was on his own.

That massive net didn't look so big when he hit it, towards the edge too. Crazy stuff.

Edit: Original video I linked to has been blocked, here's another.

Edited by Muddy Funker

Not a very big target area from 25,000ft!!!

My palms were sweating when I watched it. I did notice that he still did his check pull and cutaway drill even though he had nothing to pull or cut away.

Very impressive, :good::good::good: not sure how he can follow that.

Yes but the guy has made thousands of jumps before so he would not have done it is he did not think that he stood a % 95 chance of pulling it off and no doubt making lots of money in the proses most things in life are only dangerous if you do not now what you are doing I think people that ride motorbikes at over 150mph are quite mad but they would say there is nothing to it.

Also its not like he would be hurt if he missed and hit the ground just a bit flat and well and truly dead.

Edited by four-wheel-drive

Id need at least eight pints of stella and a dare from my mates before id do anything that daft .

Fair play to the guy , he has some bottle.

Mel, you wouldn't half be shifting after 25,000 feet. I wouldn't want to be under the net :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dare you and will happily pay for the 8 pints of Stella too!

my late wife would often tell the kids " dont dare your dad , hes too stupid to say no and hell kill himself one day" , i have done some pretty stupid things rather than have the common sense to say no lol.

Mel, you wouldn't half be shifting after 25,000 feet. I wouldn't want to be under the net :lol: :lol: :lol:

what ? , a petite little thing like me ? , i reckon that you could catch me on a large handkerchief :lol: .

my late wife would often tell the kids " dont dare your dad , hes too stupid to say no and hell kill himself one day" , i have done some pretty stupid things rather than have the common sense to say no lol.

what ? , a petite little thing like me ? , i reckon that you could catch me on a large handkerchief :lol: .

:whistling: