priest murder in france

kyska

True, but these will be moderate muslims, how about the thousands that DIDN'T attend mass? Don't be taken in by this show, it alters nothing, long long way to go yet.

I'm on a different planet to you.

Edited by kyska

True, but these will be moderate muslims, how about the thousands that DIDN'T attend mass? Don't be taken in by this show, it alters nothing, long long way to go yet.

I think that the moderate Muslims outnumber the Jihadists many times over. Not all Muslims are terrorists. Its just that at the moment all terrorists seem to be Muslims. We didn't purge the country of Catholics during the Irish 'Troubles' so I don't see why all Muslims should be presumed guilty of the actions of a few.

I'm on a different planet to you.

Yep, my feet are firmly on this one. I'll believe it in twelve months or so when (if) it starts to make any difference what so ever. Don't be taken in quite so easily.

I think that the moderate Muslims outnumber the Jihadists many times over. Not all Muslims are terrorists. Its just that at the moment all terrorists seem to be Muslims. We didn't purge the country of Catholics during the Irish 'Troubles' so I don't see why all Muslims should be presumed guilty of the actions of a few.

I'm not absolutely convinced which side the majority of moderate muslims are on to be honest. I know they aren't terrorists, I know they probably wouldn't slit a non believers throat, but I don't know as they'll be any help in catching terrorists. Yep, there's a few which help the intelligence services, but just what percentage I don't know.

Having them as law abiding citizens is one thing, getting them to go against their own religion and grass others up is quite a different story.

Yep, my feet are firmly on this one. I'll believe it in twelve months or so when (if) it starts to make any difference what so ever. Don't be taken in quite so easily.

Don't be so patronising, you know nothing about me,maybe I'm Muslim?

Bigoted views help no one, can you not revel in maybe a bit of humanism.

Your attitude is our problem.

Search bataris box and bigot that up too.

Don't be so patronising, you know nothing about me,maybe I'm Muslim?

Bigoted views help no one, can you not revel in maybe a bit of humanism.

Your attitude is our problem.

Search bataris box and bigot that up too.

Who's being patronising ? If you are muslim I don't really care, and I'm certainly not bigoted, realist yes, bigoted no. If you have to resort to the usual labour replies of patronising bigoted racist because you know I'm right then so be it, carry on.

As I said in the post, give it twelve months or so then I'll believe it, until then it's just show.

As for bataris box (whatever it is), really not bothered to even google it.

Why would you have purged the country of Catholics during the 'Irish troubles'? What logic have you used to come up with that statement?

Why would you have purged the country of Catholics during the 'Irish troubles'? What logic have you used to come up with that statement?

The IRA who were planting bombs on the British mainland were Catholics. All the terrorists at that time were Catholics. But not all Catholics were terrorists.

The IRA who were planting bombs on the British mainland were Catholics. All the terrorists at that time were Catholics. But not all Catholics were terrorists.

I'm sorry but that is just pure ignorance. Are you telling me that british protestants masquerading as professional army personnel didn't terrorise the Irish? The bbc has a lot to answer for. Every single media report on english tv was biased, and made out that british troops were over here smelling of roses and never put a foot wrong. The media actively seeking out reasons and excuses for the armys actions. Bang out of order.