Bergara Quake Stag Chair - beat the price increase

Teal

Beat the price increase!

Unfortunately due to unfavourable exchange rates the cost of these chairs will be increasing by £5 next week - I am passing on the cost increase from my supplier only.

If you are wanting a chair you can beat the increase if you order now. I have some stock at the old prices but I expect to run out and have to put prices up middle of next week.

This is the topic for ordering one, they are a great bit of kit: http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/220178-bergara-stag-folding-shooting-seat-l67/page-1

• 7 months later...

Hi Teal I purchased a Bergara seat from you through pigeon watch I have been out today on the pigeons and one of the feet as snapped off would it be possible to supply a replacement leg,please let me know what the cost is please,

Many thanks,

Williamr.

Eating too much figgy puddin' williamr :lol::good:

Just a tip. I have had one of these seats now for four years or so and they are brilliant. Only found that the base of the legs as supplied have a tendency to sink into soft ground.

I cut some 4 inch round discs out of that black stock boarding and screwed them to the bases with some self drilling screws. Problem solved. I also made a set of 'pliers' to pinch those buttons in as my old fingers can't quite do it. Problem solved again. I have now made a slide in rifle rest as well, with elbow rest. Works brilliant in the pop up blind. Still great value.

Edited by Walker570

with mine I removed the legs and used a countersink drill bit to widen the holes.

use wd40 to lubricate the pop out studs and they will adjust with ease.

my feet also broke off but I used an araldite impact adhesive to resecure and they've been fine.

like the idea of the additional feet support discs.

f.