garlands rifle shoot dates

fruitloop

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

difference is tho,,,,you need the practice TT. plus were allways out shooting actual vermin and game.

I have to give the vermin a rest tho. The problem with not missing ;)

Ok on ducks, TT you coming beating got a mule you can lie in back of waving a flag

It's ok I'm on holiday again :)

Can I keep the mule tho

Edited by team tractor

You lot do make me chuckle

I will make you chuckle with video footage of Sparkie and Gingar missing pheasants on Saturday. All camera charged and ready lol

oi that muels dropping e off on my peg .lol is fruity coming?

Just a bit worried about the bridge over to Dave's not sure if the SWL covers your weight

looks like a no then

oi that muels dropping e off on my peg .lol is fruity coming?

I will make you chuckle with video footage of Sparkie and Gingar missing pheasants on Saturday. All camera charged and ready lol

Just a bit worried about the bridge over to Dave's not sure if the SWL covers your weight

Now ya know that's not gonna happen don't ya

Well you have been over it so should be ok

looks like a no then

That's not good fruity... Your trying to make the effort.... You had a bath especially and have been down the local charity shop and bought a tweed suit that some old chap had died in while at the nursing home.... Yet you still don't get an invite.

Oi Reggiegun. Where's compo's invite?

i know i even got the formaldehyde smell out with fabreeze . is reggey loading for you if so i bet you will only get 5 shots off before you run out of carts .....you know what manks are like

That's not good fruity... Your trying to make the effort.... You had a bath especially and have been down the local charity shop and bought a tweed suit that some old chap had died in while at the nursing home.... Yet you still don't get an invite.

Oi Reggiegun. Where's compo's invite?

Sparkie how are going to manage ok a pheasant shoot you'll have to take a proper gun and walk somewhere?

Im more mobile than team tractor don't confuse me with him lol and the berretta has been dusted off ready im leaving the 11 shot remmington.

i know i even got the formaldehyde smell out with fabreeze . is reggey loading for you if so i bet you will only get 5 shots off before you run out of carts .....you know what manks are like

shouldn't of bothered with the fabreeze The smell of grease/diesel/wd40 would mask the smell of rotting corpse