garlands rifle shoot dates

fruitloop

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only downside today was that new shooting bench you had set up and marked reserved for Sparkie and Reggie Gun. Pity they didn't turn up to use it. Some folk you just can't rely on. Still next time they can just wait for a bench to become available like the rest of us. :(

Hi all that were at Garlands today I was made really welcome for my first visit and had a blast!

Cheers all that let me indulge in shooting many different calibres I only know Dougie,Fruitloop and Fisheruk so the rest of you don't get a specific mention.

See you at Catton in June ( thanks for the invite and the coffee Dougie )

John.

Cough cough ;)

Lol

I stood next to you for an hour ;)

Hi all that were at Garlands today I was made really welcome for my first visit and had a blast!

Cheers all that let me indulge in shooting many different calibres I only know Dougie,Fruitloop and Fisheruk so the rest of you don't get a specific mention.

See you at Catton in June ( thanks for the invite and the coffee Dougie )

John.

Talking of Catton any idea of a date for this meet as I am trying to sort out some time off work and need to let them know. Cheers.

Well Team Tractor all you had to do was explain that as well as being a joiner and Field Target European Champion was to tell me your name. Now I know it lol.

Lol competed at, lol not champion ;) while we were on about how good air rifles are . That guy with the rapid was ex world champ :)

I said team tractor when I shook your hand ;)

Talking of Catton any idea of a date for this meet as I am trying to sort out some time off work and need to let them know. Cheers.

Normal catton shoot dates are now up on Facebook /catton rifle sport if that helps Edited by team tractor

Shoot Dates

All shoots are £25 per person per day with no limits on shots or time you spend with us.

March 4th 2017

Saturday.

April 9th 2017

Sunday

June 3rd 2017

Saturday

June 24th 2017

Saturday

JULY 23rd 2017

Sunday

August 27th 2017

Sunday

September 10th

Sunday

IF you wish to attend any of the shoots please text me with the names of people that would like to shoot and the dates, I can then gauge the number of people

Dates now added for Catton rifle shoots.... Pw rifle weekend date to be confirmed soon.

http://www.cattonriflesport.co.uk/Shoot-dates-2017.html

Edited by SPARKIE

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...