FAC holder required for rabbit control

Hi. I am looking for a 22rf or 17hmr FAC holder to come onto one of my permissions which has been cleared for 30 06 calibre and shoot some rabbits as well as provide me with some guidance. Had a call today from my FEO regarding my FAC application interview and they have requested that I gain some practical experiance. I am free in the evenings and want to get this done as soon as possible so I can get my interview dealt with. My permission is riddled with rabbits.Im located in Sandy Bedfordshire and this particular permission is in Gamlingay.

Nice offer! I'm a little too far away in Stortford (45mins) but, if you don't get any offers, which is unlikely, PM me. I only have 17hh though but I'd be happy to bust through 150 - 200 of my fire forming loads with you and impart what little knowledge I have :lol:

thank you mike for your modesty and offer, its very much appreciated. what are these fire forming loads, in curious to know more?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...