Hyperflaps not flapping!

tom_0787

I'm out decoying right now using hypaflap decoys on the magnet for the second time and the wings aren't flapping!

It's reasonably windy and I have 3 of the wing spreader rods in each decoy but for some reason they are not fluttering their wings like they did before.

Am I missing something when it comes to setting them up??

• 4 weeks later...

Try rolling the wings up at the back of them that should do the trick also angle them on the magnet normally angle mine slightly inwards

Atb Dave

Dave - do you want a job?! Lol! Sound advice, and exactly what we would say. Sadly, we only just found this post but luckily you had our back. Thank you :good:

A1 decoys pro flaps are fantastic the flapping brings pigeons in from miles away.

Personally, I've only ever found that they scare them off. It's interesting that different people have different results with the same gear. Would love to get to the bottom of why this is, but realistically with so many variables, it would probably be impossible.