midlands game fair

kingsy18

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think once you been one you've been them all .

. You have the no it all lads who are experts at everything

Then the over priced stalls

Then the beer tent full of idiots who turn in to John Rambo after acouple of pints

Then the lurcher lads wearing full camo set up (what they hiding from in the middle of a game fair)

Then the scummers trying to sell dodgy gear

Then the so called traveling ferternity having a butchers around to see what they can steel after

I think once you been one you've been them all .

. You have the no it all lads who are experts at everything

Then the over priced stalls

Then the beer tent full of idiots who turn in to John Rambo after acouple of pints

Then the lurcher lads wearing full camo set up (what they hiding from in the middle of a game fair)

Then the scummers trying to sell dodgy gear

Then the so called traveling ferternity having a butchers around to see what they can steel after

The amount of carpet fitters round was hilarious too, either that or they had a bad infection under there arm pits. One chap with arms thinner than mine was walking round with his arms hanging like a silver back.

Mind you there were some nice views too ;-)

Apparently the police were busy fuguring out why there was a negligent discharge somewhere on gunmakers row?

Was it sniper systems area ??? We just passed it as it happened some bloke didn't look too happy standing outside there stall with his camcorder. I didn't see any sign of the boys in blue though.

Apparently the police were busy fuguring out why there was a negligent discharge somewhere on gunmakers row?

Was it sniper systems area ??? We just passed it as it happened some bloke didn't look too happy standing outside there stall with his camcorder. I didn't see any sign of the boys in blue though.

Hmmm was it not just off top of Gunmakers :hmm: :hmm: :ninja:

I don't know but I was 25yds max away from it. There was a big chap with a camcorder that didn't look too happy, he was on sniper systems stall. Don't think anyone was hurt, no screaming or panic. Always a good sign after a loud bang.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: