Indemnity forms

shamal

Ok cheers, it is for shooting in a quarry so wanted to know what should be covered, so a solicitor would be my best choice?

Is this pest control in a quarry ? Target shooting in an old quarry ?

If target shooting, and if your FAC only allows target shooting, then do be aware that you must be on an official range to shoot, one that has been properly set up and has full insurance in place.

Is this pest control in a quarry ? Target shooting in an old quarry ?

If target shooting, and if your FAC only allows target shooting, then do be aware that you must be on an official range to shoot, one that has been properly set up and has full insurance in place.

Pest control in a quarry most vermin and a good flight path of pigeons plus rook and crow roosts

Is it a sand and gravel quarry or hardstone? How big and what are you shooting, both in terms of calibre and quarry (pardon the pun)?

Gravel

If you are shooting it un-paid (like most of us do pest control), then there should be no need for an indemnity. Your BASC / SACS, etc insurance covers all possibilities.

What is your justification for shooting birds in the quarry ? I'm asking that because you do need to be using the General Licence for shooting birds as pest control. You MUST be able to show that your actions comply with the law.

If you are shooting it un-paid (like most of us do pest control), then there should be no need for an indemnity. Your BASC / SACS, etc insurance covers all possibilities.

What is your justification for shooting birds in the quarry ? I'm asking that because you do need to be using the General Licence for shooting birds as pest control. You MUST be able to show that your actions comply with the law.

Hi yes unpaid and I have permission around all the quarry and they have agreed a lot of the pests are coming from here so once legalities are sorted it will be pest control to prevent damage to surrounding areas

Hi yes unpaid and I have permission around all the quarry and they have agreed a lot of the pests are coming from here so once legalities are sorted it will be pest control to prevent damage to surrounding areas

In which case your BASC, etc. card should suffice, print off details of the public liability insurance and take with you to show the owner / operator.