My Pup

Teal

Cheers guys, as for the rest of you, you miserable old ****!! :huh:

:rolleyes: Sorry not to post earlier to praise your dog Teal, in fact i have only just noticed your reference to my two lively hounds in the title. Been a hectic day moderating your forum , you don't realise the work that goes on behind the scenes.

Very nice looking dog though but to keep them really active they need plenty of rest. :D

:D

post-11-1077237931.jpg

Cheers guys, as for the rest of you, you miserable old ****!! :rolleyes:

Three days of computer problems..where it takes me 12 reconnects to get a 6 word post up and I get greeted with.." you miserable old ***"....I'll have you know William I am a Miserable middle aged ***... Erns Old. :D:huh::D .

She is a very nice looking dog...however as far as being as lazy as Erns "Caged Bunny Killers" I think she has a long way too go to catch up there.... :/:/

Sorry Ern as the pair of Caged Bunny Killers do sneek into the PW Arms and have a few with me most nights while you are sleeping.......but even they will admit that they wont waste energy on something so simple as cashing squirrels...it interferes with nap time, and all that barking and running is hell on a hangover.... :/