Shooting Lessons

welshwarrior

Which grounds is he using as his web page seems to be down

He has only just moved, he is on Face Book, i EXPECT Park lodge or coniston will be nearest, i have found him willing to travel when he was in Wales so would probably work with you.

I have his Phone number and can PM it to you if you want.

Did Brian Clegg used to coach at Bisley?..The name rings a bell......if tallish with beard @ 65 he taught my boys to shoot!!......if it is him a superb bloke/teacher......used to shoot with Kriegoff before they were everywhere!!..not only could he shoot he could teach it too......

Did Brian Clegg used to coach at Bisley?..The name rings a bell......if tallish with beard @ 65 he taught my boys to shoot!!......if it is him a superb bloke/teacher......used to shoot with Kriegoff before they were everywhere!!..not only could he shoot he could teach it too......

Not same Cleggy but all the other attributes sum him up to a tee

Brian will be updating his website again once he settles back into Yorkshire, and i'm pretty sure if anyone wants a solus lesson or a few would like a masterclass type lesson at the weekend at your local club he would gladly oblige.He can be contacted on his facebook page on a PM or on here on Beretta. They do not come better than Brian but as anyone who knows him he is not good at blowing his own trumpet. from Auntie.

• 2 weeks later...

Brian will be updating his website again once he settles back into Yorkshire, and i'm pretty sure if anyone wants a solus lesson or a few would like a masterclass type lesson at the weekend at your local club he would gladly oblige.He can be contacted on his facebook page on a PM or on here on Beretta. They do not come better than Brian but as anyone who knows him he is not good at blowing his own trumpet. from Auntie.

Top Bloke and knows his stuff!! Well recommended.

Rumour has it, he even got Martyn Shepherd hitting one or two clays, so he must be good!!!!