Brewdog Punk I.P.A

guzzicat

I'm keen on badger beers, I also like the fire catcher hobgoblin and the king, but my favourite by far is Poachers Choice.

The name suits and the rich flavours aren't for everyone but for me it's the one.

That said I've tried the Brewdog and whilst I'm not sure I could drink all night, as a quick one after work it's ok.

I'm keen on badger beers, I like the fire catcher hobgoblin but my favourite by far is Poachers Choice.

The name suits and the rich flavours aren't for everyone but for me it's the one.

That said I've tried the Brewdog and whilst I'm not sure I could drink all night, as a quick one after work it's ok.

Edited by Dannyboy220

Doom Bar is awful now and so is anything from Ringwood - Brewery taken over and everything changed. Their Forty Niner was an absolute delight 10 years ago.

Harveys' Best is still great - One of the hardest brewery tours to book on.

I didnt realise Ringwood had been baught out, thats a shame. Friend recently did their brewery tour and loved it. Don't see a whole lot of their stuff my way so havent had it for a while and dont usually buy bottles so cant compare that.

Wasn't it Coors that took over Doom Bar? When i saw it was being served in Weatherspoons i realised somthing must have happened lol.

Larkins and Arudel ales are all good too!

• 4 weeks later...

If you like American IPAs but don't have the kit to do the all-grain recipes on the Brewdog site then this stuff is excellent.

https://www.brewuk.co.uk/ab-ipa4kg-40pt.html

Follow the instructions, don't let it get too warm while it ferments and leave it in the bottle for a month. More expensive than most but the best 'instant' kit I've come across.