Farage and Trump

islandgun

I said Corbyn was an "apparent" anti establishment candidate, when in fact I believe him to be a hard left loony Trot.......the UK under Corbyn could well turn out to be an authoritarian, USSR style communist state nightmare!.........Of "do as we say" and "the end justifies the means" that's why the establishment should think very carefully how they treat the electorate from here on in!

Sounds far fetched? Well maybe it is?

I completely agree!

I do believe it will be a landslide for Trump. I cannot for the life of me believe that the majority of Americans are so thick as to be taken in by the Clintons ....

HANG ON!!!!! ????? they did it once before and put arc ################################# ( no, no I deleted that myself didn't want to overwork the mods) Bill Clinton into the Whitehouse who eventually got impeached.

To be honest i couldnt give a flying ****,who runs the USA or this **** hole.Just dont like racists.

well you now what they say the people who complain about something the most usually turn out to be the worst ones as has been proved by people killing gay people and it turns out that they are in fact gay but cannot except it I am not saying that you are a racist but it does make us think.

well you now what they say the people who complain about something the most usually turn out to be the worst ones as has been proved by people killing gay people and it turns out that they are in fact gay but cannot except it I am not saying that you are a racist but it does make us think.

As drivel goes - it's top flight stuff.

I do believe it will be a landslide for Trump. I cannot for the life of me believe that the majority of Americans are so thick as to be taken in by the Clintons ....

HANG ON!!!!! ????? they did it once before and put arc ################################# ( no, no I deleted that myself didn't want to overwork the mods) Bill Clinton into the Whitehouse who eventually got impeached.

These things are slightly subjective, but Clinton (Bill) was actually a pretty successful president in many ways and certainly redressed the balance after many many years of Republican presidencies.

Just to clarify, impeachment is just the name given to the process of questioning an official in office, it isn't a guilty verdict or even strictly related to a trial. I think he was ultimately cleared of any charges but it was a little sordid and a degrading thing, although not strictly relating to policy or his ability as a president, it was damaging to his reputation.

I totally agree with island gun, not a great choice for the US either way, but the least objectionable (and least dangerous) has surely to be Hillary.

i,m sure there must be things u dont like davyo,,come on enlighten us?

I just dont like racists,here so much on this forum latley.We seem to dislike europeans comming to the Uk but we think its ok to go abroad on holidays.As far as the USA is concerned they are just a bunch of gun totting nutters, sick of hearing the 'we have a right to bare arm'****.With that complete loon in the Whitehouse they will be back to segrigation Edited by Davyo