Seasonal stalking offers in the South of England

IanF

Seasonal stalking offers in the South of England

Folks, we are happy to offer the following opportunities if you wish to get stalking this season.

Summer Roe bucks

£160 per day (two outings) + £30 a point for non-medal beasts. Supervised and self-guided outings. Open pasture and challenging woodland stalking.

August onwards:

Fallow bucks and Red Stags in the SW, available at cull prices.

£160 per person for a day (two outings) with unlimited cull deer (Calves/spikes) for £60 on success. High seat shooting and/or assigned beats.

November onwards:

Unlimited fallow/Roe does for £160 per day (two outings) parties of two or more stalkers. High seats and/or assigned beats. Solo stalkers pay a one-time £60 cull fee on success.

Available to competent stalkers = able to ID and sex deer species, group to less than 4" at 100yds and confidently fully gralloch their kills.

If you wish to improve your skills - guided stalking, all equipment and excellent coaching can be provided. We also offer a quality introduction to stalking package - contact for details.

Stalking introductions, field shooting courses on our private range, DSC preparation and witnessing by an AW are always available for those looking at qualification or portfolio completion.

Carcasses are retained by the estate, but are available at £1.25lb. Estate rifles are available. B&B onsite in our Hunter's Lodge £50

Please, Email me for further information: info@farringtonds.com

Looking forward to hunting with you later in the year.

Ian

post-520-0-56684500-1472721739_thumb.jpg

post-520-0-02489500-1472721798_thumb.jpg

post-520-0-23579700-1472721826_thumb.jpg

post-520-0-87461400-1472722002_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Well into the season now - but still some availability for solo hunters or small groups.

CWD going well, taken a couple Golds and still more medal quality bucks showing.

Fallow all over the place!

Very happy to offer 'Introduction to deer stalking' trips that cover range technique, deer ecology etc. prior to stalking outings.

Do get in touch if you have any queries. :0)

Ian

• 4 months later...

Hi m8 will u send me some details 4 August email address is eprlimited@hotmail.com looking forward to hear from you best regards

Hi Jaani,

No problem - what more do you need to know?

Guys - apologies, I do not monitor this advert so may miss your enquiry if you just post here. Do get in touch by Email and I will always come on back........instead of leaving you feeling you are ignored!!! :)

Regards,

Ian

Can you give me a price for one nights accommodation and the introduction to stalking ? Would the use of the range and the introduction mean one stalk as opposed to two ?

Can send over full course info if you let me have an Email address by PM.

Costs (2017) as per the advert Digger but B&B accom onsite is £50 per person.

Intro is composed of £80 for range coaching, £80 per outing - you decide how many, but always best to do both morning and evening outings as they are very different.

Thanks for your interest - look forward to hearing from you.