Keith Vaz,the washing machine salesman.

sako751sg

I fail to see if he is not abusing or tacking advantage of what business it is of anyone but him it sounds like another one like the F1 guy as fare as I am aware there is no law against paying for sex as long as you do not do it in a public place.

The BBC reported a statement from Mr Vaz, saying: "It is deeply disturbing that a national newspaper should have paid individuals to have acted in this way.

I thought we had a big enquiry about the media abusing there powers so mush for the millions wasted on that the people in this that will suffer most are his family but ha ho as long as they sell loads of papers to people who do not really care it is all just a big laugh to most people.

Valid points FWD, and ones with which I agree. If it had happened to the ordinary bloke in the street he would be the laughing stock and talk of town for a week or two until the novelty wore off, but this bloke is a high profile politician, and therefore it's news.

if he's done nothing wrong then no doubt he'll stay, and is possibly seeking legal advice as to how he can deal with the media bringing his personal life into the public domain.

Whether he and his family and his party can live with the fallout remains to be seen. Professionals who sit in judgement of others or create policy which affects others need to be squeaky clean.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is the chair on the "home affairs select committee"...investigating among other things...vice & prostitution..............vaz has for many years got away with expenses scandles and other sort of scandales but always manages to "squeak" thro the "net"..........

and now he has been caught having sex with 2 male prostitutes carma ehy ?

So he was obviously doing research for the committee and will obviously be putting it down to expenses!! :whistling:

almost as good as a few years ago when that MP was found dead on his kitchen table dressed in stockings and suspenders with a plastic bag over his head.....

death recorded as "dying from a Gasper"

how embarassing ...

that wasn't the worst of it, they found him wearing a Man City shirt but to save his family from any more shame they hushed it up I believe

I fail to see if he is not abusing or tacking advantage of what business it is of anyone but him it sounds like another one like the F1 guy as fare as I am aware there is no law against paying for sex as long as you do not do it in a public place.

The BBC reported a statement from Mr Vaz, saying: "It is deeply disturbing that a national newspaper should have paid individuals to have acted in this way.

I thought we had a big enquiry about the media abusing there powers so mush for the millions wasted on that the people in this that will suffer most are his family but ha ho as long as they sell loads of papers to people who do not really care it is all just a big laugh to most people.

I would be interested in your response if he had been a Tory :whistling:;):/

we complain so much about politicians that we are shooting ourself in the foot as any person thinking about becoming an MP would think is it worth it as any little mistake you make will be splashed all over the media this is why people like Donald Trump is doing so well in the US he just says and does what he likes and says stuff the media I wish we had some people prepared to do it but most of ours are gutless wonders.

we complain so much about politicians that we are shooting ourself in the foot as any person thinking about becoming an MP would think is it worth it as any little mistake you make will be splashed all over the media this is why people like Donald Trump is doing so well in the US he just says and does what he likes and says stuff the media I wish we had some people prepared to do it but most of ours are gutless wonders.

I read that as its written and nearly passed out because i forgot to breathe.

Where did he get the money from to buy the flat he was using to entertain the rent boys? It appears the money was a 'loan' from the Silver Star charity he runs. Yes right Keith

Edit , Also it now appears the charity's bank account was used to pay at least one of the rent boys.

Edited by Vince Green