Time to show off :)

ASunnyD

shot a wood pigeon with a 177....it fell onto a flying cock pheasant and killed it and the pheasant fell onto a bolting rabbit and broke its neck.................all with one shot ...........i swear on my sisters virginity............honest

And the rabbit got eaten by a fox what choked to death on it

Colin

Last night I ran out of pellets, on the way back to the farm I saw this rabbit eyeing me up from about 40 yards, I gave that little ****** a bit of a scowl than had an idea. I took my rifle in one hand and threw it like a javelin. Head shot, or crushed should I say.

Anyway, I feel like some of you have been telling porky....

Sat on a bridge over a small stream one summer waiting for pigeons and squirrels to come to the stream to drink when I heard a couple of crows drop into the canopy right above my head. I could see enough of one bird to drop it where it perched and I quickly reloaded the HW100 while keeping my eye on the scope and saw the second one float over a gap in the leaves. Killed the second one before the first had hit the ground.

And the rabbit got eaten by a fox what choked to death on it

Colin

nooo what happened a bolting red deer (14 pointer stag) tripped over the rabbit and impaled itself on the fence.........................i didnt add it in the beginning as i was worried people wouldnt believe me..........

nooo what happened a bolting red deer (14 pointer stag) tripped over the rabbit and impaled itself on the fence.........................i didnt add it in the beginning as i was worried people wouldnt believe me..........

I had heard the Fox was eating the rabbit, started to choke and also got impaled on the deer.

I hope you didn't damage the farmers fence!

I had heard the Fox was eating the rabbit, started to choke and also got impaled on the deer.

I hope you didn't damage the farmers fence!

no the fox died as it was kicked in the head by the stag as it was eating the rabbit...that s what caused the stag to trip in the first place..........