What do you do with the waste?

Sussex gardener

I burn quite a lot of this sort of stuff because I have the facility, but, if I was not able to do that , it would go in the general waste bin for collection, which Heh!! we all pay for. Just double or treble wrap to make sure it doesn't turn into a stinking heap in the bottom of your bin. She who must be obeyed will not be amused, I can tell you from experience:-)

Rabbit guts, in hedgerows, heads/legs kept (frozen) for Fox/Corvid bait. Foxes are left in ditches well away from public footpaths etc. Or, the farmer will pick it up and bury it. Some Corvids are kept to be reused as decoys, the rest put into hedgerows/ditches. They don't stay there long, and are usually gone within a day or two.

Rabbit guts, in hedgerows, heads/legs kept (frozen) for Fox/Corvid bait. Foxes are left in ditches well away from public footpaths etc. Or, the farmer will pick it up and bury it. Some Corvids are kept to be reused as decoys, the rest put into hedgerows/ditches. They don't stay there long, and are usually gone within a day or two.

More or less the same, see a lot red kites feeding on the leftovers.

All very interesting, thanks for your answers.

I don't leave the Corvid's out in the open because as they possibly contain lead shot, I don't want any birds of prey feeding on them and ingesting the lead.

This hadn't occurred to me, I suppose this would be true of any quarry/vermin species dispatched with lead shot. Edited by Sussex gardener