Pigeon shooting August

ollie

Short video on this occasion. The following video was filmed on the 13th August 2016 in Ireland. We were shooting over some laid wheat, that the pigeons had started to feed on. The weather wasn't great and the action was slow enough, but we managed a respectable bag of 30 birds.
Thanks for watching

Love watching all these vids when i cant be out there doing it but, why does the sound of the shot always sound wrong?

Its like watching an F1 Grand Prix on telly and then actually going to one, no comparison.

Thats not a criticism by the way, just wondering.

Good vid.

Thanks for watching & for commenting. The camera is housed in a waterproof cover, so the shots are muffled to a certain degree.

Good shooting Ollie! I thought those cows would of cleared off after the first shot !

Who knew cows would make such a good hide lol.

The early parts of the video are a little ghostly masterpiece.....all that dark grey cloud, pigeons and guns.

The light wasn't great for the camera that day so the early part of the video isn't as good as I would hope.

The early part showed a really overcast day.

The sequence of the flight line shooting was especially good.

I shoot a lot near cows and bullocks and they are really inquisitive and never bother about the shooting, in fact they can be a nuisance sometimes.

Thanks. I love shooting on a flightline, birds nicer to shoot and it's more satisfying when you shoot a few.

Yeah cows can be a pain sometimes, especially when I have the dog with me.