Gun Watch

Air Arms HFT500

£795

.177 Air Rifle Private Seller
New wirral, Merseyside
Pre-Charged Pneumatic
006 009 008

Description

NEW HFT 500, unwanted gift, and brand new, not had a pellet in it or scope attached,

a cheap NEW HFT500 still with full guarantee

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Evo. Message them here

guys , I will take £750 for this face to face at the midland game fair,,

the rifle has not even had a pellet in the barrel , I have only opened the box to have a nosey,, these sell for around £880-930 so if your after one I will be at the midland if that helps, I will also post at buyers expense and risk,,

don't forget this is a brand new HFT500

cheers Evo

guys , I will take £750 for this face to face at the midland game fair,,

the rifle has not even had a pellet in the barrel , I have only opened the box to have a nosey,, these sell for around £880-930 so if your after one I will be at the midland if that helps, I will also post at buyers expense and risk,,

don't forget this is a brand new HFT500

cheers Evo

Bob.

Don't leave it in the boot of your car at the game fair mate.

Bob.

Don't leave it in the boot of your car at the game fair mate.

I know mate, I,m travelling with a buddy so it will be with us at all times, last time I was there , there was a lot of thefts but I believe the police presence has been upped , thank god, to be honest I don't really want to get shut of it but with me doing FT mate I cant see me using it, I originally bought it for my son but he wants my s510 ultimate sporter for hunting and HFT,,not soft kids are they, its brand new and I,ve not even put a pellet through it, if its not sold by the time I get back I,ll be keeping it and setting it up for FT in a personally built FT stock so it wont be a loss then,

will be up puddington in the next 2 weeks so will pop the rifles up for ya to have a play with lol

cheers Bob

I know mate, I,m travelling with a buddy so it will be with us at all times, last time I was there , there was a lot of thefts but I believe the police presence has been upped , thank god, to be honest I don't really want to get shut of it but with me doing FT mate I cant see me using it, I originally bought it for my son but he wants my s510 ultimate sporter for hunting and HFT,,not soft kids are they, its brand new and I,ve not even put a pellet through it, if its not sold by the time I get back I,ll be keeping it and setting it up for FT in a personally built FT stock so it wont be a loss then,

will be up puddington in the next 2 weeks so will pop the rifles up for ya to have a play with lol

cheers Bob

Bob.

Look forward to that ... If you go in the shooters entrance and see a white ford Kuga tomorrow reg starting DA ... that's me.

REDUCED TO SELL

NOW £750

this is brand new with full warrantee and has never fired a pellet, a superb HFT rifle at a silly price for a new one, these sell for between £880-930 so its a massive saving

comes boxed as it did when I got it with everything including the full warrantee

cheers Bob

Bob

I am shooting at Ince this Sunday.