Advice about Magnet or Sillosocks pigeon hypa--flap & bouncer kit

flyeruk

Im starting to get my first decoying setup sorted out and was looking for advice regarding the magnet or bouncer set up. The permission i have got has been shot a lot with a chap using a magnet. The other consideration is the fact i will have to do some walking with my gear,i dont have a 4x4 so weight could be a factor.

I know it would be nice to have both but, what do you think would be my best bet?

Thanks for the replies. This is where I'm at now,

Sillosocks Hypa-Flap & Bouncer Kit

Sillosocks Pigeon heads up x 6

Sillosocks Pigeon heads down x 6

Premium Hide poles x 4

Camo hide Net all year round kit includes, High Def winter camo net, High def summer cammo net and High viv camo net.

Any comments before I hit the buy button?

All from UK Warehouse.

Edited by flyeruk

A basic set up is going to be a hide and decoys, which you seem to have sorted out.

Adding a flapper and a magnet can come later, if you think you need them (and you probably will).

There are home made option regarding floaters and bouncers, mentioned on the Forum, it would be worth using the "Search" facility.

Don't forget your Pigeon Watch discount from UKSW.

Sillosox kit is fine, ours have been in use for some years now and have the usual shot holes but wear quite well. you can always make your own out of old estate agents signs and a dab of paint in the right place. Id go for more feeders but its up to the user.

while your atit acouple of sillosox crows might be a bit handy as well. Dont mind me spending your cash..

good luck with purchases

Thanks very much for the advice. Believe it or not,changed my mind at the last moment. I have ordered

20 flock delux shells (Hi def)

Pigeon rotory magnet

2 bouncers

Going to order a couple of crows in the morning.

Must stop spending but my lovely wife says,if you want it,get it.

Consider myself a lucky man.

Just need to get out there now and try and find some pigeons!

Sillosox kit is fine, ours have been in use for some years now and have the usual shot holes but wear quite well. you can always make your own out of old estate agents signs and a dab of paint in the right place. Id go for more feeders but its up to the user.

while your atit acouple of sillosox crows might be a bit handy as well. Dont mind me spending your cash..

good luck with purchases

Bit harsh!---Or should there be a space between atit? :whistling: