Domestic threat accusations- guns taken by police- advice needed

Lloyd90- you are correct in your assessment of he series of events

I think my wife has more knowledge than she is shared with me.

Either she told them or she has told her for end a number critical but of the puzzle and then have called police.

Too many small details that could only have come from her one way or another.

I think my wife has with not told me what has accuratly happened/ what she said to them when they approached her too, she keeps letting extra bit of information drip feeding to me that she hasn't said to me bite for.

I'm totally paranoid about who, and confused about exactly what issue post to have been said and occurred since.

Going to speak to basc again today to we if they can advice me in what the police have a responsibility to tell me when allegations are made against me.

Your wife keeps letting slip more details about the Police taking your guns, trying to get you to bite ?

Get you to bite for what ?

I genuinely would pack a bag and leave mate, sounds like the guns are the least of your worries!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the good advice has been given. The not so good too.

You're either in a world of hurt or just about to go through it.

I've read all your posts on this and I think if I was in your shoes, I'd be looking at your relationship very closely and in particular what motives your Mrs might harbor and who her anonymous friend might be.

You've heard of 'Once bitten - twice shy'? I've been bitten many times and on a scale of 10, my Spidey Sense is sitting at about 25 just now.

Everything on here is an opinion, none of it comes from legal experts. I suspect you have a near future filled with very expensive pain.

But on the up-side,,,,,, it's Friday.

Oh, and experts recommend a light libation, to aid digestion and reduce stress and prolong life.

A beer or two of an evening isn't a big deal. Getting mashed is.

Edited by Alpha Mule

I don't think you're going to get the answer to your original question here as no one, apparently including yourself, really knows what is going on. I can't help feeling though that the guns are the least of your problems at the moment. Perhaps some time to reflect and try to communicate with those around you.

You've got relationship issues and the guns are best out the way get them to a friend or RFD and then sort the mess out at home.

Women tend to be malicious and removing your fun can be part of that for some.

Had a guy drop his guns off with me as his separation was getting nasty. I had a phone call a couple of weeks later confirming my reciept (found in his cabinet) was genuine from the police turns out "he'd pointed a gun at her that night threaten to kill her, before leaving" oh well I'd had the guns all along so she got done for wasting police time I believe.