suede / leather , collectors bears.

mel b3

hiya guys , as promised ive got a few of the collectors bears for sale. most of you will know what they are , but for those that dont , here you go.

soft suede / leather collectors bears , theyre hand made and of extremely high quality(im sure that previous customers can vouch for this) , all bears have five way cotter pin joints , and real glass eyes , each bear is unique and will never be copied (by us) , the bears make a fantastic and unique gift , the bears are between 8.5" and 14" tall , and come boxed.

£55.00 each , with free postage . (we sell them at up to £70.00 plus postage on the auction site and other outlets)

warning , these are collectors bears , and not childrens play bears.

post-1082-0-85511800-1474402802_thumb.jpgpost-1082-0-85224000-1474402822_thumb.jpgpost-1082-0-44252100-1474402843_thumb.jpgpost-1082-0-32447800-1474402864_thumb.jpgpost-1082-0-47185900-1474402892_thumb.jpgpost-1082-0-89763500-1474402928_thumb.jpgpost-1082-0-20783300-1474402951_thumb.jpg

Edited by mel b3

I'm gradually making sure that all the ladies in my family have these as personal friends, which I'm sure will gradually be passed on as heirlooms. The quality of Mrs mel b3's work is of precise quality, I have a choke tube wallet from her that is excellent.

Get stuck in guys.

would like to purchase no 9 ?

yes of course , ill drop you a pm now.

bears nos 9 , 11 , 15 , are sold now guys.

I'm gradually making sure that all the ladies in my family have these as personal friends, which I'm sure will gradually be passed on as heirlooms. The quality of Mrs mel b3's work is of precise quality, I have a choke tube wallet from her that is excellent.

Get stuck in guys.

thankyou for your very generous words.

14 and 10 for me please Mel,

My girls will love these,

I'll pm u mate,

Edited, add number 4 for the wife !!!! I'm a big softie really,( I've pmd you mate but add number. 4 , I'll be in touch regarding the earlier pm )

Cheers

Flynny

Edited by flynny

Number 3 in the gimp suit keeps making me giggle lol

No giggling at errol , hes a very sensitive sort lol.

I cant believe that shes selling it at the same price as the other bears , that bear should be at least £200 , thats the trouble with artistic types , they do things because they love it , the money is very much secondary.

Bear nos , 4 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 14 , 15 . Are sold now guys, thanks for looking.

Im trying very hard not to sound like a pushy salesman now.

From previous experience, we know that we wont be able to keep up with demand as we head towards Christmas,so , if you see a bear that you like , put a ten pound deposit on it and we can put it aside until payday etc.

Bears arrived yesterday , I picked them up from the post office today,

The kids and missus will love these on Xmas morning,

Outstanding craft woman ship,

Flynny

thats brilliant kev , thankyou for letting me know mate . have you decided who will have what bear yet lol ?.

Edited by mel b3

pics of this weeks new bears , will be sent to the guys on the mailing list shortly , and will be on general sale tomorrow.

if anyone would like to be added to the mailing list , just drop me a pm with your email address.