Land Rover 90

jd2130

Here you go, original wing that had chequer plate on the top. Also have eyebrows, headlights, grill panel and bumper if you need them. Colour was Conniston Green off my 1996 300 TDi

DSCF1549_zpsrawhwssl.jpg

DSCF1550_zpsgshjyzgs.jpg

DSCF1551_zpsq6hn4q9w.jpg

DSCF1552_zpsx120vpyr.jpg

DSCF1554_zpsjjiliord.jpg

i replaced the whole front end on mine as the previous owner never got out to close the farm gates.

DSCF1339_zpsnvaurzqb.jpg

Edited by Fuji Shooter

Don't know. That wing looks like it might have taken a couple of hits...

by a bull :lol::lol:

Here you go, original wing that had chequer plate on the top. Also have eyebrows, headlights, grill panel and bumper if you need them. Colour was Conniston Green off my 1996 300 TDi

DSCF1549_zpsrawhwssl.jpg

DSCF1550_zpsgshjyzgs.jpg

DSCF1551_zpsq6hn4q9w.jpg

DSCF1552_zpsx120vpyr.jpg

DSCF1554_zpsjjiliord.jpg

i replaced the whole front end on mine as the previous owner never got out to close the farm gates.

DSCF1339_zpsnvaurzqb.jpg

always like to see this FS, quality :good::good:

It's a landy, it's supposed to have a well worn look about it.

Years of life in that wing yet.

Plus one on that. Too many running about all clean and shiny these days. I get to look at the underside of mine once a year when I power wash it for it's mot and I'm sure my veg garden surface area goes up two inches as a result :whistling::lol:

Yep - Mine is going in for its annual and MOT this week. Also being steamcleaned and waxed underneath. That's done every third year.

She's 30 years old and going like a top. Works very hard - Does most of her work off road though not extreme territory - Just mud.

Dents? Well she's got a few and gets a few more every winter.

Going to re shoe her this year as well.

Will be like a new truck.

Might... touch up the camouflage paintwork as well. Hand painted throughout of course - Just as the Royal Marines left her.

Two careful owners... Me and them.

Oh, I've just built a car, well Landy, port as well so she'll keep a bit drier this winter - Leaks like a sieve as they all do.

Pride of my life.