lee loader

has anyone used the lee loadall is it worth getting to try out before buying a much more expensive machine there only 69 pounds delivered or shall i get me coat and leave

Buy the lee loader briliant tools, then walk straight past conventional presses etc and get wilson dies its not what i did but what i would have done 40 years ago knowing what i do now,.

My mistake sorry thought you were asking about lee loader not lee load all. for shotshell, I just went with the thread title Should have read the full OP. Good things lee load alls basic press work ok popular and they work well.

Edited by TONY R

My old Lee 12 bore Loader is sitting in the shed. I haven't touched it for twenty plus years. As far as i know it's in working order. If anyone fancies it drop me a PM.

Thats a very generous offer :good: I have the loader in 20, 12 and 10 gauges, and recommend them, get some hand cranked RTO's and away you go !

My old Lee 12 bore Loader is sitting in the shed. I haven't touched it for twenty plus years. As far as i know it's in working order. If anyone fancies it drop me a PM.

Pmd you sir

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...