VAUXHALL FRONTERA SHOOTING WAGON £495.00

ME

Vauxhall Frontera 2.2 Sport N 1998 Petrol 70k miles 3 door 4x4

We have been using this as a spare third car, but we have been offered a newer spare car, so this is now surplus to requirements.

You can remove the whole of the back of the roof on these fronteras and also they have a removeable glass sunroof in the back (rather than the front) which makes it an ideal shooting truck.

It has just had a new exhaust system and a new ABS pump for the MOT. (£600 just spent)

It has a battery isolator, so it can be left for periods of time without the battery going flat.

It has got about 9 months MOT and has been garaged a lot of its life so minimal rust. The bodywork isn't going to win any classic car shows, but this car will be a reliable runabout or workhorse for someone for many years to come.

If you are looking for an immaculate vehicle to impress your friends as you get out of it at you local nightclub then this isn't for you.

This car has been owned by two of my friends previously, so I know it hasnt been abused.

Send me a PM if you have cash burning a hole in your pocket and you want to join the exciting world of Frontera ownership.

Disclaimer: This car could make you attractive to members of the opposite sex. The seller cannot be held responsible for any unwanted attention you may receive.

P.S. This is no guarantee, but I am pretty sure that Madness were thinking about the future design and manufacture of the Vauxhall Frontera when they released "Driving in my car" in 1982. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYZNSyP9v9M

Price £ 495.00 come and view and buy in Billericay Essex.

post-3720-0-06888500-1476361335_thumb.jpg

post-3720-0-81379800-1476361366_thumb.jpg

Edited by ME