Dismantling the "Jungle"

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of these economic migrants do you know?

Do any live near you, do 'most ' of them have jobs?

The reality is this,the Eastern Europeans do work,and work hard for the most part,they cop benefits,but its not their fault our benefits system is skewed toward migrants.

The African migrants on the other hand are different, in my experience they are not interested in work,they like money,and the benefits given to them by the state are a fortune to what they are used to.

A couple of miles away from me right now is a 20 storey block of flats,in a very 'diverse ' area, it is populated virtually entirely by Somalis,they all have wive(s) kids,cars ,but i am reliably informed by people who I know that live in the area ,of all creeds and nationalities,that not one of them has a proper job,in fact the men are rarely seen out,they send the women out for shopping ect.

At one time the flats were filled with various immigrant families,but the Somalis bullied everyone else out over the course of several years.

So ,how much 'integration' is going on here?

The council ,being that scared of being 'un PC' has started to create a ghetto.

What you say about the Somali men not being seen out much is because a lot of them are not there. Once they have the family sorted out and the benefit money being paid directly into the bank they can go back to Somalia for long periods of time where they can live like kings on what we give them.

On the subject of them not working, for a lot of cultures, Somali, Pakistani, Bangladeshi etc they cannot work for somebody else because that makes them a servant of that employer and their social standing would not allow it. They can only work for themselves, which is why so many of them drive taxis.

Edited by Vince Green

For a start a lot of these people want to come to UK for a simple reason they can speak our language I would not want to go and live in another country simply because I cannot speak another language and would find it very hard to learn a new one.

As for people not working that is the fault of the government not these people or uk borne people all people who are not disabled in some way should have to work for pay or benefit no free handouts and as for sink estates most of that is down to drugs and could be simply solved by the law on drugs people do not like that but it is the only way to end this problem.

You have a very simplistic set of ideas that do not stand scrutiny. If migrants come to the UK because they speak the language why do councils spend so much money on creating forms in dozens of languages. Why do the police and Criminal Justice System spend £millions on interpreters to be able to give these 'English speaking' migrants a fair hearing? Why don't the migrants from Arabia or Africa stop off at safe countries that speak their native tongue on route to the UK?

As for your second point; then you are clearly on a different planet to most of us. If the things you list are as easy to solve as you make out don't you think that they would have been solved by people a lot brighter than you and me?

By the way;- the English language contains punctuation marks. You are not restricted to just one full stop at the end of every paragraph. It won't make your arguments sensible. But at least more people might be able or willing to read your inane ramblings.

What you say about the Somali men not being seen out much is because a lot of them are not there. Once they have the family sorted out and the benefit money being paid directly into the bank they can go back to Somalia for long periods of time where they can live like kings on what we give them.

On the subject of them not working, for a lot of cultures, Somali, Pakistani, Bangladeshi etc they cannot work for somebody else because that makes them a servant of that employer and their social standing would not allow it. They can only work for themselves, which is why so many of them drive taxis.

And of course taxi drivers get paid mostly in cash so their is no evidence trail of earnings that might not be declared ;)

I would stop every single one of them from coming to the UK, they are no benefit to us as a country, we do not need more unskilled workers and benefit system parasites.

if we have a skills shortage push training in those skills to school leavers and get them on the career ladder.

We all know the politicos are full of it and couldn't lie straight in bed. What we need is KW in Government :good:

The thing is that the whole argument is skewed by the liberals amongst society. No one challenges the Yanks or Aussies for their stipulations on residency. You can't just up and go to Canada to work, or New Zealand for that matter. Nobody questions their visa and work permit criteria yet the hand wringing liberals would have the UK absorb millions of unemployable people just because they want to live there.

UK Poacher - I can't and won't disagree with a word.

The cost of interpreters is astronomical and a little (make that large)industry all on its own. Joe Public hasn't got a clue about the volume.

£40m in three years.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/10080870/Police-spend-40-million-on-translators-in-just-three-years.html

And that is just the police. Add the courts, health service, education, council housing, social services, employment benefits..............

Some reports add that up to £100m a year.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/551471/Taxpayers-spend-100million-a-year-on-interpreters-for-migrants

If I get locked up here in France it would be up to me to provide an interpreter. Can't see why the British CJS continues to fund this ever increasing burden on the tax payers.

Edited by UKPoacher

The cost of interpreters is astronomical and a little (make that large)industry all on its own. Joe Public hasn't got a clue about the volume.

One of my court cases was struck out recently by the rather cross judge when the female,non English claimant declared with five minutes before the start that she required an interpreter! This was in stark contradiction to the four page statement of truth she had submitted and signed,,,,,,,,IN ENGLISH. Needless to say it was thrown out and we got full costs awarded.

One of my court cases was struck out recently by the rather cross judge when the female,non English claimant declared with five minutes before the start that she required an interpreter! This was in stark contradiction to the four page statement of truth she had submitted and signed,,,,,,,,IN ENGLISH. Needless to say it was thrown out and we got full costs awarded.

And at Rotherham Police Station an official Home Office approved interpreter who was assisting in an interview with an Asian suspect was suspected of being drunk. They followed him back to his car using CCTV and then stopped and breathalysed him. He blew a Fail and then on being booked into the police station he demanded an interpreter claiming not to understand the breathalyser procedure that was being explained to him. :hmm:

My OH is working at the moment as a receptionist at an NHS clinic and has to book interpreters. They are not 'qualified' interpreters whatever qualified means in these terms, just ordinary housewives on many cases. That doesn't stop them charging £90 an hour. As you say the cost is astronomical, one little clinic and its hundreds of pounds every day. As she has said, the patient almost always turns up with a relative anyway.

Edited by Vince Green

And at Rotherham Police Station an official Home Office approved interpreter who was assisting in an interview with an Asian suspect was suspected of being drunk. They followed him back to his car using CCTV and then stopped and breathalysed him. He blew a Fail and then on being booked into the police station he demanded an interpreter claiming not to understand the breathalyser procedure that was being explained to him. :hmm:

I remember a court case where a fight had taken place in a Chinese cash and carry and several people ended up in hospital. At the trial Chinese people in the public gallery complained that the interpreter was telling the defendant what to say.

Edited by Vince Green

I still say that the hole problem was caused by us and the Americans and other western countries poking our noses in other peoples business most of the countries that they come from had dodgy dictators running them but having said that they kept the countries stable for most of the people but we could not help poking our noses in giving the rebels guns and even bombing them.

If we had not done that then we could could put our hand up and say go home but we did not we or should I say our government have blood on there hands so as usual we have to put up with it.

I still say that the hole problem was caused by us and the Americans and other western countries poking our noses in other peoples business most of the countries that they come from had dodgy dictators running them but having said that they kept the countries stable for most of the people but we could not help poking our noses in giving the rebels guns and even bombing them.

If we had not done that then we could could put our hand up and say go home but we did not we or should I say our government have blood on there hands so as usual we have to put up with it.

The immigrants from the countries you mention are given the class of refugees and are more likely to be given residency status somewhere in the EU. However, the West didn't bomb Pakistan, Nigeria, Tunisia, Morocco or many other countries where the majority of economic migrants come from. Also, it was not the UK alone that carried out the actions in the Middle East. France, Germany and Italy were also involved so why should all the genuine refugees be accepted into the UK? I don't see America welcoming them and they did the most damage. Similarly, I don't see Russia welcoming Syrian refugees as a result of their latest actions. So why does the UK have to be the destination for every refugee just because they want to go there?

Edited by UKPoacher

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, as has been said just why should we take in these people from countries we have not been involved in?

The purpose of war is to destroy, kill and subdue a country and its people. If we pursue an act of war towards another country then we should do knowing that those that flee are our enemies and they also should be treated with the same mindset as those we are attempting to subdue. Did the Germans welcome those they were attempting to conquer in WW1 & WW2? did the Argentinians welcome those civilians as refugees in the Falklands conflict and more recently ISIS and the likes are waging war on the west and would they welcome our civilians into their fold? thought not. Without prejudice send them all back.

why this is such a problem is I do not want all of these people coming in to my country and changing it but what would the native Americans Australian Aborigines the list goes on and on say when we and other Northern European white people decided to take over there countries and in the proses kill most of them off.

I now that this country has been invaded by lots of other countries many hundreds of years ago but these people was mostly Northern Europeans much the same as you and me and they tended to intermix with the people already living here not just bump us all off.

why this is such a problem is I do not want all of these people coming in to my country and changing it but what would the native Americans Australian Aborigines the list goes on and on say when we and other Northern European white people decided to take over there countries and in the proses kill most of them off.

I now that this country has been invaded by lots of other countries many hundreds of years ago but these people was mostly Northern Europeans much the same as you and me and they tended to intermix with the people already living here not just bump us all off.

I've got a pretty bad memory but I've racked my brains and I'm sure I've never taken over anyone's country.

Don't forget the Italians Gordon and the mixed up mob that was the Roman Empire.

Neither is history I'm sorry to say.

The Danes and French invaded us years ago - I suppose four-wheel-drive thinks we should all be welcome there.

Logic isn't high on his agenda.

How many of these economic migrants do you know?

Do any live near you, do 'most ' of them have jobs?

The reality is this,the Eastern Europeans do work,and work hard for the most part,they cop benefits,but its not their fault our benefits system is skewed toward migrants.

The African migrants on the other hand are different, in my experience they are not interested in work,they like money,and the benefits given to them by the state are a fortune to what they are used to.

A couple of miles away from me right now is a 20 storey block of flats,in a very 'diverse ' area, it is populated virtually entirely by Somalis,they all have wive(s) kids,cars ,but i am reliably informed by people who I know that live in the area ,of all creeds and nationalities,that not one of them has a proper job,in fact the men are rarely seen out,they send the women out for shopping ect.

At one time the flats were filled with various immigrant families,but the Somalis bullied everyone else out over the course of several years.

So ,how much 'integration' is going on here?

The council ,being that scared of being 'un PC' has started to create a ghetto.

Spend a few days walking around Boston.we have the highest population of migrants in the country.you will see the town full of young men and women all day.they are not the hard working people you seem to think. Sure some work but a tiny percentage. Also we have seen a massive increase in people above retirement age coming in so even more economic migrants there.we cannot and never will be able to afford the cost this brings with it.

Spend a few days walking around Boston.we have the highest population of migrants in the country.you will see the town full of young men and women all day.they are not the hard working people you seem to think. Sure some work but a tiny percentage. Also we have seen a massive increase in people above retirement age coming in so even more economic migrants there.we cannot and never will be able to afford the cost this brings with it.

I cant speak for Boston TBH ,Ive only ever driven through it.

I do know it has a high E.European population,but the ones that I know personally (Yes,I have friends from Latvia,Poland ,Lithuania and the C.R) all graft their tails off!

When THEY say there are too many E.Europeans in the UK, you know there may be a problem.

But to me ,as I said,the bigger problem lies with Africans and some Middle Eastern countries,where a work ethic is somewhat lacking in their culture.

Edited by Rewulf