ferreting

bumpy22

Dan and i were out today for a couple of hours testing out his new ferrets, they worked well on what was an ultra long hedge warren. We were out smarted by a couple of rabbit who slipped past us, that said i'm not surprised we missed a few holes as the warren was so big, i'm sure both dan, myself & the dog will sharpen up as the season progresses and we hope to see an increase in bag size! All in all a good day out in lovely countryside in beautiful weather....just a shame its monday tomorrow.

IMG_1089.jpg

Yes we worked 2 jacks along a hedgeline which worked well, had some cracking 30 yard plus shots with the 28, having just looked on just cartridges site have you ever used viri fob cartridges i see they do one but no nothing about them.

Never used them wizard

Dan and i were out today for a couple of hours testing out his new ferrets, they worked well on what was an ultra long hedge warren. We were out smarted by a couple of rabbit who slipped past us, that said i'm not surprised we missed a few holes as the warren was so big, i'm sure both dan, myself & the dog will sharpen up as the season progresses and we hope to see an increase in bag size! All in all a good day out in lovely countryside in beautiful weather....just a shame its monday tomorrow.

IMG_1089.jpg

Never used them wizard

good day gentlemen. its not about the amount you catch its how the team worked. well done

IMG_1089.jpg

Never used them wizard

Yep a great morning and perfect weather for it. New ferrets worked well and didn't get tired. 3 good size rabbits so it was a good result. Looking forward to our next outing.