ENOUGH INTREST FOR AIRGUNS AT BISLEY?

SNAKEBITE

i was hoping to come to the bisley meet but at the moment i only have an s400. will they have rental use of shotguns for people like me who dont own a shotgun. also is there anyway you can pay to use rifles at bisley because i would love to give it a try. i shoot clays at the moment anyway but use the shotgun at the club.

cheers james

thats a damn shame that the bisley thing cant be done for this year, cant we arrange between ourselves somewhere else? i know thats probably not possible but there seems to be alot of interest, although i only have an s410 i would be up for going for a shoot with people just to meet others with the same interest!

Its not over yet gents! Whilst the BFTO were unable to help we do have another venue we can look at. NSRA have a 50 yard range with electronic target for use by airgun and .22LR. Might be interesting.

50yds! My .22 lightning only puts out just over 10ftlbs I will have to get a welder to make me some kind of motar esque framework for that range! :stupid:

Dan

NSRA have a fantastic set up, and they also can provide FT style nock down targets on the outdoor ange.

there .22 range is very good with electric targets, that provide u with ur shot placment on a screen next to u. on a FT range, 50 yrds, isnt even max for 12ftlbs air rifles. its a good laugh there, and theyve also got swivvle targets for air pistol, which are very good fun. shame about BFTO, but oh well, lifes a bitch.

cheers

flash

ps ill be bringing a s400 in 177, anyone is welcome to a go.

I reckon I could get my old Meteor to hit a 50 yard target, whats up with ya dan. :good: B)

Fortunately, they also have a 25 yard Range, so you'll be ok mate. B)

well LB has been teaching me to shoot clays, so it may have rubbed off on my air rifle B)

Dan

I reckon I could get my old Meteor to hit a 50 yard target, whats up with ya dan. :good: B)

Fortunately, they also have a 25 yard Range, so you'll be ok mate. B)

well LB has been teaching me to shoot clays, so it may have rubbed off on my air rifle :o

Dan

Thats you up a creek without a paddle then Dan B)

LB

If I can make it to Bisley and anybody asks they can use either a BSA Lightning .22 or Air Arms S410k .22

I will be bringing my 20 bore Beretta which people are welcome to borrow or I can bring a spare 12 bore (tightly choked) for someone to use. I borrowed Baldrick's 12 bore last year before I had shotties so am keen to 'return the favour' if anyone wants to borrow or share a gun. :good:

FM B)