Pigeon Shooting - Pea Stubble

srspower

A well-made video.

I'm glad you enjoyed it Motty :)

Well done chap you are very proficient in useing that pump, good vid thanks for sharing.

I'm trying to wean myself off it by shooting my B525 for Pheasants but honestly I can shoot a lot better with the SXP

choke /cartridge ?

My Winchester SXP has an improved modified invector plus (browning) choke tube in it. And I was using ELEY Pigeon Select 30 gram 70mm cartridges.

srspower, on 02 Nov 2016 - 9:46 PM, said:

I'm glad you enjoyed it Motty :)

I'm trying to wean myself off it by shooting my B525 for Pheasants but honestly I can shoot a lot better with the SXP

My Winchester SXP has an improved modified invector plus (browning) choke tube in it. And I was using ELEY Pigeon Select 30 gram 70mm cartridges.

I watched that vid with the pheasants, and how you shot them running rather than flying

I really enjoy footage like this, and your videos, but shooting videos with music playing in the background get muted I'm afraid, which is a shame as I like to hear the shot and a pump being racked! On the plus side it wasn't the heavy rock music the yanks feel obliged to accompany their videos.

When I'm sat in the hide I don't have loud music ( or even quiet music! ) playing in the background....do you?

It's not a criticism, although it may be perceived as one; just not for me I'm afraid.