Deerhunter Waterproof Ram APG Camouflage Trousers

bushranger110

Brand new Deerhunter RAM trousers in APG.

Never worn but removed the tags to hang in the wardrobe.Selling as I had a heart attack and they will not fit me anymore.

All the frost proof buttons are perfect as are the zips in the trousers and the waterproof membrane.

They have the detachable Deertex membrane and are size 64 or 4XL which is a 46" waist and 33" inside leg. I have lost loads of weight due to having a heart attack and now they do not fit.

£30.ONO PLUS £6.50 POSTAGE

s-l400.jpg

s-l400.jpg

s-l400.jpg

Please see the description below and please have a look at my other items.

Deerhunter Ram Trousers APG Camo

The Deerhunter Ram collection is a high-tech range of outdoor clothing for the most demanding hunter. Ram has been designed with comfort in mind and dons the latest’s features provided by Deerhunter The Deerhunter RAM trousers features: Micro fibre Deer-Tex Waterproof Membrane Frost-proof silicone buttons High back with fleece Knee pleat Knife pockets Thigh pockets 2 front pockets 2 hip pockets Adjustable foot width RealTree APG Camouflage APG stands for ”All-Purpose Green” (all purposes green) and is developed for the early autumn as well as the spring season. Regardless of where or when you hunt, trust APG to deliver the kind of around the clock concealment that you're hunting for.

Edited by bushranger110