air pro flappers

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you will find that the days of totally innovative decoy ideas, have long gone.

For the last 10 years almost everything has been a copy, or variation of someone elses ideas, many coming from the USA.

Yeh probably quite true on that cranners.........

Whats even more funny are the latest changes to DVD now thats a right gas.................. :rolleyes::no: :o ;)

There probably aint much "new" and the all singing all dancing item thats going to help you shoot loads is more than likely "just around the corner"............

New Cammo, New tips and tricks, flocked this and that, moving this, moving that...........

Its all part and parcel,,,,,,,,,,,,, the industry would die without additions, the alterations, well we all know that they happen......those that dont, well...........open your eyes.........

But,,,,,,,,,I would definately check out the changes in the latest and up and coming DVD releases.......... B) :look: :huh::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Ive had GREAT success with them over standing/laid barley earlier on in the season. The birds wernt feeding on my permission and sucked birds from several hundred yrds to my gun. On stubble its hard to say because they were feeding there anyway. I split the day in half and used it in the morn and then took it out for the afternoon. No difference in numbers decoyed. Im looking forward to giving them more testing. I have to say they do look good from a distance and on a floater set up as well. I would say overall Im happy with them.