air pro flappers

anyone tryed the air pro flappers?, watching that video clip thats on the net , they seem to work well. I went out for the first time ever hide shooting on sunday, home made magnet , decoys ect, 6 hours and 1 pigeon :lol: , to be fare tho there wasnt many birds about, do you think the rapid flashing of white on the air pros would of helped to bring birds in from a greater distance? all info appreciated as im new to this sport, thanks :good:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are a bit steep, and then postage ontop, over 60 in total, what about this cheaper plastic decoys with wings, would they work on rotary, I tryed to get the 1 dead bird on my machine, not the easiest thing to do, and even then its wing was broken so took it off as it looked terrible.

Evo,

You've got nowt to lose mate 'cos you get a full refund if they don't work! :lol: :(

For anyone concerned about the price of the Airpro Flappers you might just want to wait a few days because the new version will be arriving with us. Pictured above is the decoy before its flock coated which retails at about $9 in the States which equates to @ £5 sterling plus P&P

Murderous on Ferals or your money back!

i227462sq01.jpg

Here we go again...either make up you 2 (unlikely I know) or block this site to certain ****wits. We're all sick of the Deacon/Beasley feud! :lol: It's bad, it's sad, it's not for public consumption and I for one don't care! It's just pathetic. Oh and if someone wants to tell me what its all about I'm all ears :(

Here we go again...either make up you 2 (unlikely I know) or block this site to certain ****wits. We're all sick of the Deacon/Beasley feud! :) It's bad, it's sad, it's not for public consumption and I for one don't care! It's just pathetic. Oh and if someone wants to tell me what its all about I'm all ears :)

No moderation is needed Highlander- its makes the site more interesting

I can just see it all now in the next edition of sporting gun ' Major pigeon shooting supplier exposes rival in the dove decoy scandal'

Beats Watergate in our world anyday....................

Ive seen these in the flesh.

They are on a dove body, the wings are flock coated, they also have a mounting bracket underneath to enable you to connect them to your magnet or bouncer.

Ive also seen the "hypa flaps"............out of the two,,,,,,,,,,I know which one is built better.

As for them being in cabelas for 9.99 then fair enough, order some in, with shipping and taking the chance with the customs men then they will probably work out to be about 30 quid or so.

But as for the hypaflaps.................well...............there isnt much to them, and Ive already stated my case on the silosocks in regards to "build" quality.

Lets just face it lads...........our sport costs us money.......could be worse....................You could all be carp fishermen...............

I would prefer to see the rotating wings on a full bodied pigeon though.

imo ,if ya wanna good flapper ,get ya self a flapping machine for around 40 quid ,and stick a dead bird on it,works brill for crows and though i havent actually stuck a pigeon on it yet,would think it would be brill for pigeons too,cant look more real than a real pigeon moving its wings up n down. :stupid:

Ive also seen the "hypa flaps"............out of the two,,,,,,,,,,I know which one is built better.

i have seen none of em. could you give me a clue please.

The air pros...................

hi Lancs.

have these things had any kind of field testing done do you know.

hi guys just been reading this thread with interest i actually bought 3 pair of these AIR DOVE doves from cabelas in total they worked out at £19.00 a pair and took about 10 days to arrive (that was 6 months ago )they arent bad but i wouldent say they would double your cartridge use

I have just watched the DVD they do look good on the rotary & easyer to set up than my Hypa Flappers - Concerned about remarks made on this forum that they look like doves /Feral Pigeons. So do they fetch in WOODIES r not then ? - If not then why dont they make a Full Bodyed Pigeon that looks like a WOODIE then.

Edited by Axe

Evo,

You've got nowt to lose mate 'cos you get a full refund if they don't work! :/:yes:

For anyone concerned about the price of the Airpro Flappers you might just want to wait a few days because the new version will be arriving with us. Pictured above is the decoy before its flock coated which retails at about $9 in the States which equates to @ £5 sterling plus P&P

Murderous on Ferals or your money back!

i227462sq01.jpg

so Will how much will you be charging for these ?

how are they to connect to a rotary they look as though it will be difficult from the picture. also when that terminator thingy came out with all the different wing directions at different angles to eaachother werent they promoted as better than two wings spinning on the same axis as from a distance they look like the wing bars are static?