Whilst you are at work? Dog Advice.

Aled

I commented on this tread earlier about the dog next door,They trotted off to work at 8.30 this morning and the stupid mut was still going at 11.30 am with a couple of breaks for breath (about a minute).I lost the will to live so went out and sat in a cafe till 2.30 pm.On returning home it was still going and has beended doing so until the fat *** came home at 5pm.

That's my day in a nutshell because some inconsiderate lard **** bought a house dog.

Stupid mut or stupid owner?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I commented on this tread earlier about the dog next door,They trotted off to work at 8.30 this morning and the stupid mut was still going at 11.30 am with a couple of breaks for breath (about a minute).I lost the will to live so went out and sat in a cafe till 2.30 pm.On returning home it was still going and has beended doing so until the fat *** came home at 5pm.

That's my day in a nutshell because some inconsiderate lard **** bought a house dog.

I'd probably knock the door and ask to have the dog with me. Take the mutt out with you on the bike or fishing. Couple of hours running along side you and it'd be pooped. Doubt it'd bark much then.

My neighbour rarely walks their Beagle so I often go get her and give her a good run.

I'm not by any means saying the dog is your responsibility but I feel sorry for it.

Most of us have to work but the dog soon gets the routine. As long as it exercised and well fed its not a problem. Ours is left some times for 5 hours crated no worries and he just sleeps in his crate. If he was to be left for 8 hours I would rather he was in a run outside just so he doesn't have to hold him self in the house if he got caught short. But he is good at that any way and has a routine. There are much worse off dogs in world unfortunately. So if you can provide a good home and exercise i don't see a problem

Good comments again. When I lived in Cardiff I lodged with a mate who had a black lab, now going for a walk with a dog is rather therapeutic so when I came home I'd walk his dog. The dog switched his allegiance of masters within three weeks! Both the dog and I lost weight as well!

Exercising a dog in the morning and in the evening will not be a problem.

Cheers

Aled

Edited by Aled

I'd probably knock the door and ask to have the dog with me. Take the mutt out with you on the bike or fishing. Couple of hours running along side you and it'd be pooped. Doubt it'd bark much then.

My neighbour rarely walks their Beagle so I often go get her and give her a good run.

I'm not by any means saying the dog is your responsibility but I feel sorry for it.

Great solution to your issue, fair play to you. Ditto to your last paragraph.