Man that punched the baby.

digger

Not aware of any facts so other than hoping the judge not ga-ga we have to trust the system.

However the proposal to recharge cost related to crime back to country of origin would not work any better than the NHS health tourist debacle?

That poor excuse for a human is the reason why in nature some parents eat their young.......

That comment is beyond me?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not aware of any facts so other than hoping the judge not ga-ga we have to trust the system.

However the proposal to recharge cost related to crime back to country of origin would not work any better than the NHS health tourist debacle?

But surely it is a eu rule.so as such must be followed to the letter by all.or are you saying that some members are not following the rules.

E U rule or not mick, the recharge system from here is not working and never has but i bet it works well the other way round?

The health tourist thing is fiddled by bent doctors abroad certifying that women have not been pregnant long enough to be disbarred from flying, guess what, into labour over here within a couple of weeks. All of the NHS care then fingers up and gone home? Fabulous!

How do you recharge for criminals who destroy their passports to enable anonymity?

If the governments of the day were to work on sorting this mess rather than interfering around the world to raise their pathetic egos and profiles we might get there?

Chimpanzees might have more idea?

Because it's all we have and we are unable to change it?

How wrong you are (no offence intended).

These people and politicians are elected and employed to serve the people fairly and without prejudice ensuring freedom and justice for all.

Both have consistently for many years failed to do so.

Unable to change it? I call that apathy from the sheeple.

Edited by 955i

How wrong you are (no offence intended).

These people and politicians are elected and employed to serve the people fairly and without prejudice ensuring freedom and justice for all.

Both have consistently for many years failed to do so.

Unable to change it? I call that apathy from the sheeple.

Ha ! The only way we get anything done in this country is by voting them out ,if we are allowed.

To then vote in another shower of trough guzzlers to finish the job of the previous lot.

Or by rioting , which,in these comfortable days of TIVO and cocoa,is a non starter , unless you are a middle teen sink estate dweller, who needs a new TV.

Lets be honest here,if the bloke had seriously punched that baby in the face,he would be doing time,very unpleasant time at that.

Whatevers happened ,and for whatever daft reason he has done it,has been blown up by the childs mother and the media.

Its that simple.

Lets be honest here,if the bloke had seriously punched that baby in the face,he would be doing time,very unpleasant time at that.

Whatevers happened ,and for whatever daft reason he has done it,has been blown up by the childs mother and the media.

Its that simple.

But people believe all that's written in the papers. They can't or won't want to see any different.

He was found guilty of punching the baby. Is the lump on the baby's head a figment of the mother's imagination? If it is, how did the man see it? The baby spent 7 hours in hospital - if nothing happened - why?

Whatever force he used, he is one slice short of a full loaf.

I'm unclear as to why people are trying to minimise what he did. He did it and got away lightly.

He was found guilty of punching the baby. Is the lump on the baby's head a figment of the mother's imagination? If it is, how did the man see it? The baby spent 7 hours in hospital - if nothing happened - why?

Whatever force he used, he is one slice short of a full loaf.

I'm unclear as to why people are trying to minimise what he did. He did it and got away lightly.

I not looking for an argument,but I havnt read anywhere about a lump ,or 7 hours in hospital.

What I read ,was there was a 'mark' on the babys head.

If indeed the bay was injured ,then I apologise for belittling the matter.

Im not for one moment denying the man isnt right upstairs.

It just seems to me ,that a fully grown man punching a baby in the face ,would/should have been dealt with differently.

Edit:

Just found this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3813801/Man-63-punched-newborn-baby-FACE-thought-doll.html

No excuse,but that baby does look a bit like a doll.

Edited by Rewulf