Angry Man.

Dannyboy220

Not sure if he will end up inside. Punch a baby - get a fine. No-one injured in this case.

That said, he wants banning from the road and locking up.

I investigated a similar type of thing about ten years ago. Nobody hurt, but the two old guys in the car that was attacked were very shaken after the incident. The lorry driver pleaded not out in court but ended up with a 12 months sentence.

I think this guy would be looking at similar or a bit longer.

Edited by UKPoacher

He looks very similar to an individual of the caravan mobile brigade who waved a hand axe at me on the A127 back in April. Police were unable to find him either.

Looks like one of those guys who come knocking at your door asking if you want your drive tarmacing, if it is they will have a job tracing him.

the truck and the guy just don't look like like one of the golden earing / caravan brigade to me. the truck and the high vis just look to sort of clean and organised to me. So how long is it going to be before there is a knock at his door? there are a lot of clues there and there must be other cameras in the area. there are vehicle recognition cameras everywhere and he must be floating around local to the area with two bulk bags on the back. from a supply yard / builders merchant. But then again it isn't as bad a speeding ticket or an on the spot fine. they got to do a bit of leg work on this one. perhaps he is being left to kill some gay driver or someone else so that it is easier to prove. who knows.