Cartridges

Snoozer - can I please ask if you know how many boxes you can fit in this safe? It might work great for me but I don't really want something that only fits 500 carts - needs to be more like 1500 so I can restock with 1000 before I run out.

Thanks!

As i am waiting on my SGC and the cabinet to arrive i can't tell you exactly how many boxes of 250 carts will fit but i worked out it should hold a good wedge.

I ordered it because i want to store a good amount save keep buying a box at a time lol and it has a removable shelf which i figured may facilitate a tad of extra room..

Dimensions are: External: H 500 x W 350 x D 310mm

If someone can give us the measurements of a 250 box of carts....Please :whistling:

Am I right in thinking you can keep 10,000 at home based on the amount of powder before needing an explosives license?

I think it can be more as it depends on the load clay loads more than heavy game loads.....

The weight is a bigger issue especially in older properties!

Ok i make it 6 boxes 4 stacked and 2 on their side so 1500 in total with the shelf removed.

I wish i could afford 10,000 :no:

Me too! I was just asking the question lol

Though I probably have about 4000 across clay, game, 12, 20 and 410 that I've collected over the last 2 or 3 years.

1500 of those are some cheap Fiocchi pigeon cartridges I got a really good deal on over summer and haven't used yet but I'll be out more in January.

I think 10,000 would go through the floor...