What's you newest purchase ?

Snoozer

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am doing his on behalf of nephew, who brought his spanking brand new Benelli 828u to our rough shoot today! Thankfully he chose the unadorned Matt black version. Am looking forward to having a go in next shoot.

Hi Scully,

These are a very nice piece of kit, my son had one of these and it was light and handled well.

I am sure you will both have plenty of fun trying it out :good:

alb

Terry

• 1 month later...

Newest purchase ,Hatsan 12g s/a extrememax previously owned bought on Saturday well pleased with the price and gun condition and on Sunday another Hatsan extreme magnum 12g s/a , There will be knockers Turk rubbish step back and see how many other makers//brands now have production in Turkey especially Italian brands.For me a gun is a gun they all go bang and cr-p comes out the end for £200 or £3000 and for £200 it's no loss and I'm a ol' man. I already have one of these reason for this purchase the guy is ill and needed funds to see a consultant, I have been in his position and he'd had it for sale for several weeks and no takers lot of lookers , me being me 110 miles later bought it at his price and I,m not rich ,live on state pension so going sell my other for Hatsan s/a for around £130 few marks nothing bad works well, now looking for a .410 with or without mod Norica 3 shot would be ok for my grand daughter . Mel kamyonsofor.