What's you newest purchase ?

Snoozer

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a requirement for a small fixed blade knife with a stiff very sharp blade. I inherited something similar an old Sheffield steel sheath knife but it's past it's best now.

Heard good things about Fallkniven so went for one of these.

fallk1.jpg

More Info: https://www.heinnie.com/fallkniven-kolt-25078

Ordered from Heinnie Haynes delivered next day. Bloody sharp straight out of the box. Out cutting bean canes tomorrow.

Anyone got a Fallkniven? Views welcomed.

Edited by Whitebridges

Beretta A390 Sporter - barrel stamped 30", but it is 29". The Teknys Gold barrels are stamped 28", but are 27". I trust their manufacturing tolerances are better than their barrel measuring.

Bought it off this Forum after reading a thread about someone wanting an auto. Someone else was selling one just over the Pennines - don't need it, but hard to resist.

Quick trip last night - beef dripping fish and chips, plus a shotgun - can't be bad.

Beretta A390 Sporter - barrel stamped 30", but it is 29". The Teknys Gold barrels are stamped 28", but are 27". I trust their manufacturing tolerances are better than their barrel measuring.

Bought it off this Forum after reading a thread about someone wanting an auto. Someone else was selling one just over the Pennines - don't need it, but hard to resist.

Quick trip last night - beef dripping fish and chips, plus a shotgun - can't be bad.

You'll never change :good:

Treated myself today to a weirhauch hw100kt in .177 , 4ltr filling kit and hawke panorama scope.

First pcp and can't wait to get it zeroed in and get out and see what I can knock over with it. Bought my last air rifle in 2000 so been out of it a while!

you won't be disappointed. I have one cracking bit of kit.

Treated myself today to a weirhauch hw100kt in .177 , 4ltr filling kit and hawke panorama scope.

First pcp and can't wait to get it zeroed in and get out and see what I can knock over with it. Bought my last air rifle in 2000 so been out of it a while!

Had my HW100S (my first pcp) for a week now and only managed one outing at the range for zeroing in the Hawke, made a mistake when i purchased in getting a Hills pump instead of a small Bottle, Oppps !

Great Rifle's :good:

you won't be disappointed. I have one cracking bit of kit.

I certainly hope I'm not, did have a few shots with one a couple of years back and was mega impressed how well it grouped without any practise even.....sounds like I have made a good choice then!!

Had my HW100S (my first pcp) for a week now and only managed one outing at the range for zeroing in the Hawke, made a mistake when i purchased in getting a Hills pump instead of a small Bottle, Oppps !

Great Rifle's :good:

I bet the pump is hard work!! I didn't think the bottle was silly money if I'm honest eve though you obviously have the hassle of getting it filled etc.

Had a requirement for a small fixed blade knife with a stiff very sharp blade. I inherited something similar an old Sheffield steel sheath knife but it's past it's best now.

Heard good things about Fallkniven so went for one of these.

fallk1.jpg

More Info: https://www.heinnie.com/fallkniven-kolt-25078

Ordered from Heinnie Haynes delivered next day. Bloody sharp straight out of the box. Out cutting bean canes tomorrow.

Anyone got a Fallkniven? Views welcomed.

Yes I've got a falkniven F1 which is the Swedish army issue knife. Well it was when I bought it. A real solid knife that takes a lovely edge. Can't fault it but not as nice as yours though. They do make some lovely knives. Nice one.

Yes I've got a falkniven F1 which is the Swedish army issue knife. Well it was when I bought it. A real solid knife that takes a lovely edge. Can't fault it but not as nice as yours though. They do make some lovely knives. Nice one.

I thought about an F1.They have a really nice range and skilfully designed for specific uses. I can see myself buying another at some point.