Subaru Forester diesel

gazbev

Subaru Forester 59 (09) for sale in silver

76k, stamped dealer history till 48k privately serviced regularly in the four years I have owned it, it's not a shooting truck (although it could easily be just a bit too new) it's my Mrs's car and has no major marks but does have scratches.

It's the highest spec they do ( suretrak) 6 CD player, xenon lights, panoramic roof, underbody guards, heated leather, folding mirrors probably more things but can't think of any at the mo.

I think this spec car was nearly 30k new 7 (years ago)and I bought it off stratstone jaguar for half that 4years ago.

I had a detachable towbar fitted which cost around £450 I think ( only towed light) it has had new tyres all round, two this year and two the year before (about 500 pounds)and new brake pads last week new discs last year (got receipts for all of it)

I thought I heard a gearbox / transmission noise a couple of years ago and had a Subaru expert send the gearbox away for four days, they couldn't find anything wrong but I had the clutch changed ( which was only about half way through apparently) this was at around 60k cost a lot of money, again I have receipts, 11 months mot.

I was going to keep this car forever, there has been no expense spared and will be sad to see it go, these cars are very cabable in the snow and safe which is why we bought it but with the kids growing up me and the Mrs need a car each so it's got to go.

I was going to have the scratches taken out (£150) and put it on autotrader for £7900 but if somone wants to have a look at it on here as it is I will accept £7600. DY8 area.

Ready to sell beginning of Jan

Regards,

Gary

Edited by gazbev