I've had the call!

Wilksy II

Farmer texted yesterday afternoon about 2:30, " osr is grey with the b*******! " and he was walking them off, I've got no time between now and Friday to check for myself so I'll be going in blind on Saturday but I will going, hopefully they won't all clear off and not come back after the first shot!

Hate to dampen you enthusiasm mate, but i have had a few of these calls/texts just lately but as yet i haven't had a decent session on them let alone had to call on JDog to help me out.

That said they do seem to starting on the rape a bit now and of course you need to keep your farmer happy.

Good luck, we await your detailed field report :)

It's bitter sweet, I'm looking forward to going but in the back of my mind it will be a dead loss, of course I'll report back agaman, pictures,the lot! Your right it's as much about being seen acting on the call mate,

I thought the time was significant, they were stuffing there beaks before roosting so it could be they haven't been there all day, and like you say GC on the hawthorn still!