Crimbo Al Fresco Curry night

Iaindp

Hi All,

I put a post up asking for suggestions on a different topic and was inundated with good ideas, so I thought I'd try again on the Crimbo Curry.

This Saturday is our Christmas shoot and a few of us will retire to the pub at the end of the day and after a couple, head back home for a Christmas curry al fresco - cooked over the fire pit.

I've been saving my pheasant, partridge and I have a bit of duck in the freezer so am looking for three or four different curry ideas. I'd probably look to do a couple with pheasant, one with partridge one with duck and perhaps some woodpigeon breast tandoori kebabs or something...

Obviously, there are loads of recipes on the web, but if anybody has anything a little bit different or who can recommend a recipe they've tried........ All ideas welcome...!

Cheers,

Iaindp

I make Rabbit curry. Normally start by using 3-4 jars of Morrisons curry sauce , Balti, Jalfrezi, Rogan Josh. Then I add onions, peppers, sultana's, apples, mushrooms, mustard powder, chilli powder, and pepper. I never use the same amount, so each batch tastes different - either hot or mild. Using four boned rabbits, I get around 14 'chinese meal' size tubs.