Gun Watch

Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon V - GAME

£1,495

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition llandysul, Ceredigion
Over and Under, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, 28" barrels
Img_0232-2000 Img_0236-2000 Img_0239-2000

Description

A beautiful and much sought after shotgun. Owned from new; I spent a long time looking for an example with such a nice dark and well grained oiled stock – it’s a fantastic example. Extremely light use and bluing/case hardening as new. Indeed, the gun is still under warranty until 25/11/2019. Comes complete with original hard case, 6 flush fitting chokes, choke key, changeable pad, along with some documentation. 3” chamber with 28” multi choke barrels. Single selective trigger. There are a couple of small marks from gun case / cabinet, otherwise excellent condition. Fairly priced to sell at £1,495.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member snipe. Message them here

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly I have been totally messed around by forum member 'Tricka', so gun now back for sale! He gave me a 100% guarantee on the sale but then no payment, no response and just rejects my calls when it came to finalising the deal...

Will respond to next in line and keep interested parties updated

Snipe

Gun still for sale if any further interest. All those previously interested have now been contacted without commitment.

I am willing to cover RFD postage costs my side, which may help some of you.

Thanks,

Snipe.

Edited by snipe

Sadly I have been totally messed around by forum member 'Tricka', so gun now back for sale! He gave me a 100% guarantee on the sale but then no payment, no response and just rejects my calls when it came to finalising the deal...

Will respond to next in line and keep interested parties updated

Snipe

That's not very good. A case of the brain making promises that the wallet can't keep. How appallingly bad. Good job you didn't do 300 miles trip to deliver it like that bloke did on here the other day.

That's not very good. A case of the brain making promises that the wallet can't keep. How appallingly bad. Good job you didn't do 300 miles trip to deliver it like that bloke did on here the other day.

Exactly, Fortune. I would have preferred if 'Tricka' had been honest and said he could no longer continue with the purchase, at least then I could have sold it others that were waiting. Anyway, let's hope that karma works wonders in return...

On a more positive note the gun has now been sold and funds received from a very genuine seller who could not have been any easier to deal with :good:

Snipe.