Minature project

la bala

I sometimes think of screwing something in the morning, but it is only a thought. :lol::lol:

yeah..................its like your diff....always on you mind...............it sort of works under duress............it does need replacing......only when you can afford it.......and do you really need it anyway.....after all its getting on.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah..................its like your diff....always on you mind...............it sort of works under duress............it does need replacing......only when you can afford it.......and do you really need it anyway.....after all its getting on.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nuff said :good:

• 2 weeks later...

Well i have had a good result today regarding metal i need for my mini projects. My grandaughters boyfriend only works in a Laser and Water Jet cutting shop, I had a nice little parcel of 2 and 3mm sheet offcuts arrive today FOC. Its much nicer to work with sqeaky clean metal. Soon as Mrs la bala gets stronger i hope to get back in the workshop.

• 3 weeks later...

I still havnt sorted pipes and unions for breaker ditchman, will make an effort next week :yes:

iv got some old and new unions from bonni if they would be any good to you, and the old brake pipes that cleaned up well, but i bought some new ones for some reason,

yours if you want them mate :good::good:

its like swap shop on here nowadays :lol::lol:

iv got some old and new unions from bonni if they would be any good to you, and the old brake pipes that cleaned up well, but i bought some new ones for some reason,

yours if you want them mate :good::good:

its like swap shop on here nowadays :lol::lol:

Thanks for the offer Lee, finally got around to ordering some pipe after a prod from ditchman.

• 2 weeks later...

take the shiny nuts&bolts off and the pipework..............mask the pick..........spray the body black....then laquer.....polish the pick and spray it with laquer then put the pipework back on and a sticker of your sons? company ...???

(look im trying to help you get your new diff)

take the shiny nuts&bolts off and the pipework..............mask the pick..........spray the body black....then laquer.....polish the pick and spray it with laquer then put the pipework back on and a sticker of your sons? company ... ???

(look im trying to help you get your new diff)

Hadnt thought of that Simon, he has his own livery. :good: