Free to a new home....Baikal SxS

Len2016

I have a Baikal 12g side by side that is no longer required, therefore I would like to offer this gun to somone who is just starting out in shooting.

Preferably a young lad or girl who just needs something to start them off. obviously this will need to go on thier parants or thier own certificate if they are lucky enough to have one.

The gun itself is in reasaonable condition, its a side by side with 14.5 lop, 28 3/4 barrels and 2 3/4 chambers, non ejector. chokes unknown but would expect cylinder and quarter or somthing alike.

The gun itself is not the prettiest but will do somone a good turn.

The gun will need to be picked up from Essex, please no people trying to say you want it for you cousins second counsins aunts daughters son...(no messers)

If you are genuinly interested and have a son or daughter than wants a small relaible 12g then please message me.

Len

PS you will need a gun slip when collecting.

post-77334-0-99430700-1482007409_thumb.jpg

post-77334-0-34857500-1482007442_thumb.jpg

post-77334-0-58189700-1482007463_thumb.jpg

post-77334-0-35016500-1482007497_thumb.jpg

Thanks for tonight Len, your a diamond 👍 it was a pleasure meeting you and your family, and the gun is great mate- proper chuffed to have something solid to restore my daughters confidence with.

Looking forward to a catch up after the big day, merry Christmas and happy new year to you and yours Len.

Matt