Clockwise or anti clockwise?

unico1

Just received new magnet from a1. After putting it next to my old one whilst running noticed that new one runs clockwise whilst old one runs anticlockwise. Wouldn't of thought it makes any difference would it? Wondering if I ran my old and new magnet together whilst shooting birds wouldn't be put off with them going in opposite directions??

I have no idea why anyone would think that two magnets rotating in opposite directions, would deter pigeons from decoying.

+1 next thing will be putting a sign at the bottom of field asking pigeons to come in only from the left or right to suit the magnet, Lol.

Small further question regarding rotation; the A1 fancy decoys wing position isn't terribly clear; should they flap as appearing to fly 'backward' or 'forward' ? If I put the white part on the underside, they fly 'backward' like they are braking...

Or does it matter at all?

Small further question regarding rotation; the A1 fancy decoys wing position isn't terribly clear; should they flap as appearing to fly 'backward' or 'forward' ? If I put the white part on the underside, they fly 'backward' like they are braking...

Or does it matter at all?

The question you should ask yourself is does it spook or pull the birds? The main thing is getting movement in your pattern so it pulls birds close enough for a shot, if your setup spooks them when they are 20/30 yards out then its done its job, they are within killing range.