I am selling my cartridge reloading bits as a whole for £250

Lee load all 2 used to load 25 test loads

GM3 400g powder opened only used to load 25 cartridges

CSB5 500g open unused

300 primers

475 plastic wad for 24 gram

10kg bag #71/2 lead shot

5kg x 2 bags #6 lead shot

I would prefer a cash transaction which means you have to collect in person and I would need to see your SGC as usual.

Pm me for a speedy response on

panoma1 I wouldn't mind selling to any punter, but who would I be selling to is the big question and what I they going to do with them components. Showing me the SGC is not that difficult and it levels the playing field.

Now then are you interested in commenting or buying? I prefer the latter.

Edited by manfriday

panoma1 I wouldn't mind selling to any punter, but who would I be selling to is the big question and what I they going to do with them components. Showing me the SGC is not that difficult and it levels the playing field.

Now then are you interested in commenting or buying? I prefer the latter.

The former I'm afraid! lol!....I thought I was being helpful and improving your chances of making a sale, in advising that you do not need to show a SGC to buy or sell shotgun reloading components? but if you want to put unnecessary conditions on a sale....that's your prerogative!

good luck,

P1.

• 2 weeks later...

Please Note

The reason I am asking to see your Shotgun Certificate is to verify if you I allowed to keep or buy primers and gunpowder. If you feel like it's too much to ask then I suggest you buy from somewhere else. I will not be complacent and let my guard down just for a feel pennys. Out there are people who prepared to hurt others in anyway they can. Only a fool who thinks is jack the lad would do things without thinking. If you were someone I am acquainted to and I have the full knowledge that you are licenced I wouldn't both. And if you keep on writing negative comments I will treat this as some form of bullying, and I believe we don't what to go to that lane.

Thanks

Haha well said,

If I was to sell my reloading kit I would ask to see shotgun ticket as well

Please Note

The reason I am asking to see your Shotgun Certificate is to verify if you I allowed to keep or buy primers and gunpowder. If you feel like it's too much to ask then I suggest you buy from somewhere else. I will not be complacent and let my guard down just for a feel pennys. Out there are people who prepared to hurt others in anyway they can. Only a fool who thinks is jack the lad would do things without thinking. If you were someone I am acquainted to and I have the full knowledge that you are licenced I wouldn't both. And if you keep on writing negative comments I will treat this as some form of bullying, and I believe we don't what to go to that lane.

Thanks