Anti claiming to be attcked

ShootingEgg

I find it hard to be sympathetic with these sorts, but if there is a case to answer no doubt we will eventually hear what the court think. In the meantime I think it best to try and reserve judgement until all sides can put forward their accounts of what happened for examination.

The antis do nothing wrong whatsoever in these case's. They are just out watching the hunts ensuring they follow the letter of the law. They are all law abiding citizens from decent backgrounds, with families. They are peace loving people who love everything on earth.

Or so they want you to believe. Nothing but lowlife maggot droppings. I've known of some anti animal lovers whoever stubbed out his cigarette on a horse's neck. Amazing

As above. Edited out the bits that led to the alleged thrown punch. Been there, done that. They usually post this drivel on social media sites where other simple minded folk dwell and take its true as the cumulative brain cell says its true.

Most of these unemployed wasters act tough in a gang but create laundry problems for their mothers when taken to task.

I used to ride to hounds and have personally seen "an animal lover" throw pepper concealed in his handkerchief straight into a horses eyes. Also personally been threatened by a placard waving ####. It took a lot of self control not to bring my hunting whip down on his/her (masked) head!

On a happier note, a couple of years ago a group protesters were jeering and shouting as the riders rode into the town square visibly upsetting a crowd of over 300 supporters - When "Moving off" was blown one of the protesters dressed as a fox thought he would blow a trumpet - a bad move - as the first note warbled out it was swiftly stopped by a burly supporter who pushed the trumpet a fair way down the protesters throat. The strangled squawk was drowned by a thunderous cheer with the protesters swiftly leaving!

Luckily there were no police available save the PCO who insisted that everyone must stand on the pavement despite there being no traffic!

I watched a video on farcebook today where several muppets with bandanas over their faces were standing in a field doing whatever antis Do and a guy ( a terrier man apparently) came running over and began to give one of them a good hiding, his "friends" stood by and filmed it then they all ran away, not sure if this is the incident in question but it was clearly set up as the brave antis who were all doing no wrong of course felt the need to cover there faces, there was no audio on the video and not one of them tried to intervene and help their friend preferring instead to watch as he got laid Into and film it, I can only assume they somehow goaded the guy into running across an hitting them so they had some film to publicise their cause? whatever the cause the guy attacking seemed extremely peed off

Not seen the footage but probably much of a muchness.

One appeared on my fb the other day wanting sympathy for a anti watching an "illegal hunt" getting a push to eject them from a farm. Think the person who posted it got the hump when I pointed out that what had actually happened in the video was that 2 masked intruders had entered a farm yard where there was probably hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of equipment and if it had been my property they would have been detained till the police arrive for attempted burglary.

They tried to hijack the town square locally for their own use...got planning permission for a vegan festival or some such but being highly educated as they are not, they got the wrong day. The hunt meet was the day after and they had already planning permission for use. Got to laugh.

That made me laugh!

Luckily (?) we are rarely bothered by the idiots of late.

Not seen the footage but probably much of a muchness.

One appeared on my fb the other day wanting sympathy for a anti watching an "illegal hunt" getting a push to eject them from a farm. Think the person who posted it got the hump when I pointed out that what had actually happened in the video was that 2 masked intruders had entered a farm yard where there was probably hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of equipment and if it had been my property they would have been detained till the police arrive for attempted burglary.

It did appear that they were there illegally as they all had their faces covered with bandanas and that the object of the entire exercise was to goad someone Into acting violently on film which is why they all stood and filmed it then ran away, got them lots of publicity and sympathy though and although there was zero footage of any foxes or other animals being harmed included in it "we are urgently seeking help to identify this violent criminal who viciously attacked an innocent protester without provocation" was their battle cry. I can't think of anyone I know who would stand around filming their friend getting a good hiding and do nothing to stop it (apart from my younger brother who would probably have been there if he had a car and got an invite)

dont see a problem now the shoes on the other foot the guys walks over to a bunch of them no bandanna on and lays into one of them with his fist not a weapon in site like they use and theres a crowd of them filming it why no help there pal ?. :lol: .Its there choice to be there ? , if they where wearing a bandanna why dont the police arrest them and identify them ?? most are only there as they get paid for it and it stretches out there dole allowance

They get paid for it? ??????

A lot of time they appear to get transport and food but who really knows if they get money. This goes back a long way to the days of the big CND protests. Rabbles don't just appear out of thin air spontaneously, probably now with social media its easier than it was but strings are still being pulled behind the scenes.

CND was highly organised and well financed (we can guess who by) back in the day, and who was running it? some bloke called Corbyn.

Let the Hunt or the Law deal with it,if your not involved in either being a Huntsmam or an Anti then its best left alone.I have no feelings for either Hunt or Anti as i've been threated by both.Both didnt like me shooting Foxes.The Anti's reasons are obvious,the Hunts reasons ?

Let the Hunt or the Law deal with it,if your not involved in either being a Huntsmam or an Anti then its best left alone.I have no feelings for either Hunt or Anti as i've been threated by both.Both didnt like me shooting Foxes.The Anti's reasons are obvious,the Hunts reasons ?

I agree with most of this, neither side have done themselves any favours at times. Anyone who goes around assaulting others should be dealt with by the law whether they're an anti or part of the hunt.

A lot of time they appear to get transport and food but who really knows if they get money. This goes back a long way to the days of the big CND protests. Rabbles don't just appear out of thin air spontaneously, probably now with social media its easier than it was but strings are still being pulled behind the scenes.

A certain hunt in Essex had a couple of van loads turn up to a meet and apart from the drivers they were all Polish.....says it all

My mate was in court charged with trying to shoot one of them , how can you do it waving a open empty gun about i dont know it came out £20 a day picked up and dropped off its a day out for them most countryside they see if emerdales no on . Sheriff flung the case out after viewing the films they had taped now the procurator fiscal wants a second go , his lawyers are going to call the sheriff as a witness .

But why are they allowed to cover there faces ?. if identified and there being paid stop there dole i bet there would be a dam sight less of them protesting