Please List your GREY SQUIRREL KILLS for 2017 Here

webber

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skinny male today, acting really strange as well, it was up above my bird feeders and looked like it was trying to catch a pigeon, 4 or 5 pigeons which flew away as it struggling up the skinny branches, came down onto the feeder, bang.

1536WP_20171118_09_04_41_Pro.jpg.eaabc87558711e1e4bc938671439bd69.jpg

It was in the branches up above the left spike on the conservatory.

3 Last Wednesday forgot to post.Then at another location that I couldn't shoot at I saw a female gathering leaves to change the bedding at last light , each time she ventured out from the drey ( well hidden in ivy choaked massive sycamore) her kits went frantic and sounded like a flock of birds  she must have a big litter and they sounded almost ready to leave.

Edited by suburban shooter

Well surprise surprise. Been almost two weeks since we saw one in our wood, thought the buzzard had cleared it up. Went down this morning to fill all nine feeders in the traps and there in No.1. trap was a big fat tree rat. Quick run back to the house for a rifle and that one got sorted. Big male. I then drove around to fill other feeders and caught a climps of something small running into the pond area ..hmmm??? tree rat or moorhen, it looked black.  So, on finishing feeding I went and sat in the cabin nearest that point and within 30 seconds I had a tree rat on the open area infront of me. Thwack!!! another sorted. Had all morning so decided to sit tight and watch the wildlife. 30 seconds later another came hopping out under the trap ... THWACK!!!!  Whoooo!! these Webley Mosquitos do hit 'em hard.  Total 3

????                       1552 with the extra one from Mice.