Please List your GREY SQUIRREL KILLS for 2017 Here

webber

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one  almost ginger this one.

Always amazes me the different colours and shades of grey to black and ginger they come in.

Whipped up a crow frenzie when this went down.... colleted 14 crows before the game got sussed by the beady eye',

Some quick action all over in 5 mins. 

3 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Was a disappointing day in that the tree rats did not want to come out and play. I did manage six though.  It was !!!###!!!y cold in Lincolnshire this morning, so cannot blame them one bit.  All very big fat healthy items my buzzards are going to enjoy.

How is six disappointing, that would be a red letter day for Me , have I got that saying right?

Anyhow well done Walker, braved the cold I'm surprised the squirrels didn't stay tucked up warm.

17 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Was truly expecting double figures at least.  The location has yielded over 20 in one day in the past.  have to admit two misses, I put that down to frost bitten trigger finger.

Wow, do they let you into Alton Towers with an air rifle? Last time we were there the place was crawling with squirrels, have you seconded the .22 now then on the grounds of being easier to load in the cold?